Beady Eye - Different Gear, Still Speeding

eröffnet von RocknRollStar am 09.11.2010 17:03 Uhr
118 Kommentare - zuletzt von PastorOfMuppets

RocknRollStar
09.11.2010 17:03

Jetzt gehts also ganz offiziell los

Beady Eye will be making available 'Bring The Light', the first track to be heard from their debut album, as a free download worldwide to their fans on Wednesday 10th November from 10am (GMT) from their website www.beadyeyemusic.com

The album was recorded over the past summer in London and will be released next year. A strictly limited 7" vinyl of 'Bring The Light' will also be available for fans to purchase.

It will only be available through the Beady Eye website and comes with 'Sons Of The Stage' on the B-side. To pre-order the 7" from 10am on Wednesday!

Zitat anzeigen

RocknRollStar
09.11.2010 17:40

In jedem Fall alles schön stilvoll im Retro/60s Look gehalten, muss nur noch die Musik passen Andy als Lead Gitarrist...

Die-Peking-Ente
09.11.2010 22:24

Also da bin ich mal wirklcih seeehr seeehr gespannt
Mal schauen wie sie sich machen, die 20 sec waren ja schon mal fein.
Ich freu mich auf morgen

Die-Peking-Ente
23.11.2010 15:23

Scheiß quali aber was sich dahinter verbigt hörrt sich doch ganz cool an. Hoffe man bekommt es demnächst etwas besser zu hören.

RocknRollStar
23.11.2010 16:13

Hab die 7" noch nicht bekommen und den Song gibts nur auf Vinyl, wahrscheinlich dann als Bonus Track auf dem Album oder so.

Wenn ichs digitalisiert habe kannst du gerne Post kriegen

RocknRollStar
24.11.2010 17:52

Album kommt bei uns wohl am 25.2 raus (UK 28.02)

Hier nochmal die B-Seite von der 7"

RocknRollStar
06.12.2010 11:47

BEADY EYE release their eagerly anticipated debut album ‘DIFFERENT GEAR, STILL SPEEDING’ on 28th February 2011 on Beady Eye Records. The album features 13 brand new songs written by the band and was recorded at RAK Studios in autumn 2010 with producer Steve Lillywhite.

A taster for the album, ‘Bring The Light’, was made available for fans on the 9th November here at beadyeyemusic.com and was downloaded or played over 350,000 times in 24 hours. The VIDEO has received over 600,000 hits since it was premiered a week later.

The band (Liam Gallagher, Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock) also put their first UK tour on sale on 26th November with tickets selling out within 30 minutes. They will be joined by Matt Jones on keyboards and Jeff Wootton on bass for these dates and the European shows which follow the UK gigs. The full details of the UK dates can be seen HERE!

'Different Gear, Still Speeding' Tracklisting:

Four Letter Word
Millionaire
The Roller
Beatles And Stones
Wind Up Dream
Bring The Light
For Anyone
Kill For A Dream
Standing On The Edge Of The Noise
Wigwam
Three Ring Circus
The Beat Goes On
The Morning Son

Zitat anzeigen

RocknRollStar
06.12.2010 11:55

Gerade nur das iPhone zur Hand. Da ist RR eher suboptimal, Beiträge editieren geht nicht.

Komische Titel, Cover schaut aus wie von einem Metal Album hhhmm für die Insider: The Roller

06.12.2010 12:11

Wenn nicht bekannt wäre, dass Noel grad an seinem Album bastelt, würde ich als Oasis-Fan verzweifeln...

halfjesus
06.12.2010 15:49

Ich hab mich nie sonderlich für Oasis begeistern können, aber Bring the Light von Beady Eye find ich mal saustark! Ich freu mich aufs Album

RocknRollStar
06.12.2010 15:53

Das Cover von der Special Edition schaut Strange aus. Glaub die haben da im Studio zusammen einen LSD Trip gemacht.

Bonus DVD:

DVD:
RAK Them Out - Documentary
Bring The Light - Video
Four Letter Word - Video
Sons Of The Stage - Video

TheMo
06.12.2010 15:59

RocknRollStar schrieb:
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/17854466/-/EnlargedImage.html

Das Cover von der Special Edition schaut Strange aus. Glaub die haben da im Studio zusammen einen LSD Trip gemacht.

Bonus DVD:

DVD:
RAK Them Out - Documentary
Bring The Light - Video
Four Letter Word - Video
Sons Of The Stage - Video

Zitat anzeigen

sieht sehr cool aus wie ich finde! die special edt wird gekauft! mit DVD!

RocknRollStar
14.12.2010 17:09

Neue Single Mitte Januar und jetzt gabs von Liam doch diesen blöden Vergleich mit Oasis

TheMo
14.12.2010 18:03

dass der liam mal nicht zu vorlaut ist. obwohl ich jetzt noch mehr gespannt bin aufs album.
und zum thema outfit: die pretty green sachen sehn überwiegend wirklich sehr schick aus (wenn sie auch sehr teuer sind, ich hab immerhin ein t-shirt), aber das? nein liam. die leoparden-schuhe waren schon ne zumutung.

RocknRollStar
15.12.2010 18:28

DIe Leoparden Sneaker sind genial! Kein schlechtes Wort darüber PG rockt eh, klar Preise sind schon entsprechend, aber dafür auch wirklich gute Klamotten.

Bin jetzt schon heiss aufs Album wenn die Tracks wirklich klingen:

The record is comfortingly familiar and yet frequently surprising. The production on it is far rawer and sparser then Oasis, mainly due to the fact that much of it was recorded in seven weeks.

the Lennon-esque piano hook that nailed-on to single 'The Roller' is built around, or the fondness of big anthems like 'Kill For A Dream' and 'The Beat Goes On'.

But those moments are tempered with the stack-heeled glam-metal of 'Standing On The Edge Of The Noise' the lean 12-bar blues of 'Beatles And Stones' and the six-minute psychedelic lucid dream of 'Wigwam' whose opiated wooziness and wisful "sha-la-la-la-la" chorus amounts to the finest song Liam has ever written.

Zitat anzeigen

Bezüglich der Trennung von Oasis gibts auch einen Kommentar

Liam Gallagher has told the NME that he, Gem Archer, Andy Bell and Chris Sharrock immediately formed Beady Eye after Oasis split in August 2009 in Paris.

The singer said that the band were formed "that night" he added "We all went back to the hotel, got on the piss and it was like, 'Alright lets fucking do this.' I might have apologised to the lads, I might not have, I can't remember."

When asked about the fight with brother Noel, that finally split up the band after eighteen years Liam said: "It was just another argument between me and our kid had about the usual, just fucking.... him being him and me being me. End of.

It wasn't a big fucking deal, we'd had a lot worse. But I think it was just time, man. I don't think his heart was in it anymore anyway. He wasn't with us no more. So he started the argument, and that was it - I bit. Perfect. I played right into his hands. So there you go."

Zitat anzeigen

TheMo
15.12.2010 18:32

hab ich heut auch schon gelesen. ich frage mich, was noe lin der nacht des splits noch gemacht hat. liam hat ja anscheinend ne band gegründet

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon