English please: Cash or Coins

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2004 (u.a. mit Die Toten Hosen, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers)

eröffnet von WouterN am 23.04.2004 12:44 Uhr
37 Kommentare - zuletzt von DerAlexVomPark

Valmontkeskeksileinstonedhammerinfernodellarockschmiddie
schmiddie und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

37 Kommentare
« Seite 2 von 2
shirl
28.05.2007 20:03

WOUTER
I'll be there almost every saturday ( in "de stam")
coming there for about 8 years now.

so we almost must have seen eatchother...
*haha*

greetings,
shirley

WouterN
28.05.2007 21:18

Ghehe, I'm there allmost every saturday and have been so for the last (let me think) 6 years or so. Smiley We must know eachother by face then!

Now you make me curious who you are... You're probably not gonna mention your real name on the internet (I wouldn't either, allthough you allready guessed it right. Smiley) Don't know any shirly's if my guess is right as well...

I know this is all a bit offtopic, but I hope the mods won't mind. Smiley

rdclan
29.05.2007 12:49

I would bring enough cash with you, because i had to wait over 1 hour last year in the line in front of the money machine....

shirl
29.05.2007 13:34

my real name is shirley! *haha*

I know a lot of people in The "stam"
you must know kenny, Peter, Jarno, marloes, Eric...

you can find a pixture of me on
http://shirl21.hyves.nl/

I saw a pixture from Tim *br.man* on your site. I know him !! SmileySmiley

WouterN
29.05.2007 15:06

Haha, I know Peter, Jarno and Marloes indeed! I've been to Lowlands with them all.. Smiley Haven't talked to Peter and Marloes for a while, but I talk to Jarno every now and then.

Then perhaps you know Eline and Marcel as well? And Koen? (the photo joiners in the Stam are his work)

To be honest, you do'nt look familiar on the pictures, but I see some people I know as well, like Heleen. So, strange coincidence we don't know eachother then! after all thoes years going to the same cafe! Ghehe.

Tim was our former drummer, he quit about two years ago now. Smiley Perhaps you've even seen one of our shows in the Stam?

We'll, perhaps we'll see eachother this saturday! Smiley

shirl
29.05.2007 15:43

whahaha I know them all !

And ofcourse I know marcel (glasbak)
This saturday I'm at rock am ring. Smiley
I'm going with Peter and Kenny en Margot.

But I'm still waiting for my ticket, de postman isn't working 2-day I think! *mad mad mad*
so I hope my ticket will be there 2-morrow!

WouterN
29.05.2007 16:10

Ghehe, we're talking about the same Marcel, indeed! I was in the same class at school with Eline and Koen.

Well, I would go to RaR as well this weekend if I'd have the chance, but unfortuntaly... Had to skip Pinkpop as well this year... With pain in my hart. But I'll go to Lowlands again this year! (bought the ticket allready)

But have fun at RaR! Have you been there before?? Don't forget to load your car with everything you can bring, 'cause parkingplace is next to the camping (as opposed to Lowlands or Pinkpop)

Ah, and the weekend after RaR I wont be at 'de Stam'... We'll after all those years a few weeks won't matter either. Smiley

shirl
29.05.2007 16:59

well we have a small car so we cant bring that much.....
hahahaha

still waiting here for the postman, he is in the neighbourhood, and I called hiss boss if he had post for me, his boss said Yes, so now it is waiting..... pfffffffffffffff

WouterN
30.05.2007 09:59

And? Do you have your ticket allready? Did you ambush the postman at your front door? Smiley

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von Locust
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von ryback
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von Davidbibo
    in Archiv: Rock am Ring