eröffnet von Luddddi am 01.03.2023 18:46 Uhr
3 Kommentare - zuletzt von zell

fcfreak91snookdogFreddy31roxarStiflers_Momconcertfreak
concertfreak und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Icon1LPShinoda gefällt das
Luddddi
Luddddi
02.03.2023 22:43Supporter

"So in 2021, I got a message from Taylor Swift to link me up with Aaron Dessner. She thought he and I would make something great together. I have to be honest I was a bit reticent to work with him that soon after folklore and evermore because I felt that was Taylors thing and they had both been done so perfectly. But we met for dinner, chatted about life and music, and he promised to send me some instrumentals for me to write over whenever inspiration hit. As soon as I got them, I loved the whole overall vibe of it and knew that one day I would write to them, but at the time I was finishing up what I thought was Subtract, so would put them on the back burner for a bit. Then, as I said in my announcement post, a lot of things started happening in my personal life that I just felt the need to vent about on song and write diaristically about them. I had Aarons instrumentals, so just started writing, and writing, and writing. He flew over to the UK and we recorded it in a week by the seaside, and its just been the most incredible process, and an album I'm so bloody proud of. Thanks to Aaron and Jon for the insane amount of hard work and dedication you put into this project, and bringing out a side of me I had put on mute for so long. And of course, thanks to Swizzle, as always, you rock x"

via Facebook

Das Album könnte tatsächlich nochmal richtig interessant werden. Will nicht vorschnell urteilen, aber ich erhoffe mir sowohl viel von den National-Einflüssen als auch vom Hintergrund, vor dem die Songs geschrieben wurden. Könnte eine etwas elaboriertere Variante des Singer-Songwriter-Ed Sheeran werden, die ich immer sehr gemocht hab.

Icon