James Vincent McMorrow - Post Tropical

eröffnet von Stebbard am 14.10.2011 15:30 Uhr
3 Kommentare - zuletzt von Tobi112

Stebbard
14.10.2011 15:30

Wird vll. nur die wenigsten interessieren - aber einige dann sicherlich doch

Thoughts have now turned to a second album. “I had this romantic idea of writing while touring and documenting what I was seeing out the window, like driving through Montana for the first time,” says McMorrow. “But all you want to do when you get to the hotel at four in the morning is sleep. “I wrote next to nothing the first six months of the year, but I’ve started thinking about the next record a lot since June. I’ve started putting together snippets and idea with a view to writing and recording in December and January.” He won’t be going back to Co Louth to record it, though. “This one feels like a much warmer record, more lush and it will be cold here in December and January. I’d like to open the studio window and feel the sun coming in.

Zitat anzeigen

Bin mal gespannt, obs an sein Debütalbum rankommt.

Stebbard
30.09.2013 16:04

Das Album wird am 14. Januar erscheinen und den Titel Post Tropical haben.

Cover

Die neuen Songs haben mir, zum. die, die wir gehört haben, beim Reeperbahnfestival nicht so zugesagt. Er hatte auch Unterstützung einer weiblichen Bassisten/Keyboarderin sowie einem (E-)Drums-Spieler. Zusammen mit dem Cover habe ich nicht unbedingt ein große Erwartungshaltung.

Tobi112
07.10.2013 09:16

Bin mal gespannt! Das Cover muss ja noch nichts heißen.

Early in the Morning war jedenfalls ein ganz starkes Album!

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon