Order Tickets From Abroad

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2010 (u.a. mit KISS, Muse, Rage Against The Machine, Rammstein)

eröffnet von rinrockero am 30.12.2010 16:52 Uhr
15 Kommentare - zuletzt von rinrockero

LustigerAstronautMezmerize7sevenAndyson86Rialto91wsk253
wsk253 und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

rinrockero
30.12.2010 16:52

Hey, ich bin neu hier, sorry für mein schlechtes deutsch, ich bin Spanisch und kann nicht so gut.
Ich wollte nächstes Jahr nach RaR fahren und ich habe schon das Geld. Ich wohne jetzt in Spanien aber ich hab Freunde die in D-land wohnen, so ich wollte wissen welche Zahlungsart am besten wäre. Ich hab geguckt die Hardtickets aber ich muss ne überweisung in 5 tage machen und ich bin nicht sicher ob das von spanien klappen kann...
Ausserdem verstehe ich nicht in die eventim website was Deutschland/world heisst. Wenn ich mit einer spanische karte bezahle ABER eine deutsche adresse gebe, sollte ich Deutschland oder World schreiben? Ich muss noch 34 euro bezahlen wenn ich world markiere...
Sorry wenn das schon gefragt war, ich hab gesucht aber nicht gefunden. Danke!

FBG
30.12.2010 17:00Supporter

you can pay your hardticket with a creditcard at tickets-per-post. The delivery are 5€ for germany and 25€ for spain.
check the english ringrocker.com-informations [ur]http://www.ringrocker.com/rock-am-ring-english.php[/url]

coffee4ever
30.12.2010 17:07

maybe your german friends can buy your ticket and you send the money to them... so you can save the exta 20Euro.

rinrockero
30.12.2010 17:12

Hmm that's the thing, the 25 euros are for the payment or for the delivery? That means, if I pay with my (foreign) credit card and the ticket goes to germany, should I pay 5 or 25 euro?

rinrockero
30.12.2010 17:31

OK, thanks people! So that's what I'll do, pay with my credit card the hardticket version and make them send it to my friends in Germany. Thanks for answering so quickly
Sorry for posting it in the wrong thread but I wanted to try it in German lol

GraveDog
30.12.2010 17:34

no worries. we like to help

btw: your german is much better than our spanish

rinrockero
12.01.2011 14:58

OK, here I am to bother again, i've bought 3 tickets, as you said I did it wth my card and its gonna be sent to Germany to a friend of mine, but while I was filling the formular they tld me that "Beachten Sie bitte, dass Rechnungs- und Versandadresse identisch sein müssen." And in the Zahlungsbedingungen it says again that "Beachten Sie, dass der Name des Bestellers mit dem Namen des Karteninhabers identisch sein muss." I guess it won't be a problem, since they've already took the money and I got my "receipt" sying that it will be sent in mid-february, but I'm a little bit worried that they notice that later and deny to send it... Should I worry?

alex-der-grosse
12.01.2011 15:06

I have no idea, but in your place i would give them a call, just to make sure, that there won't be any problems.

rinrockero
12.01.2011 15:32

Did it and they told me that there's no problem, they asked for my personal data, but I dont have to pay extra or anything, it's a relief I was really worried... Thanks!

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von IvanTKlasnic
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von Locust
    in Festivals in Deutschland
Icon