eröffnet von lah_hannibal am 09.02.2007 22:09 Uhr
233 Kommentare - zuletzt von GraveDog

LuddddischmiddieValmontieblerNightmare119Monkey76
Monkey76 und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

233 Kommentare
« Seite 4 von 10 »
Stinky
27.02.2007 17:14

erst sagen se die deutschen fans sind mit die besten und jetz keine shows bei uns Smiley garnich gut

mille
28.02.2007 11:37

Zitat:
HR

Stinky schrieb:
erst sagen se die deutschen fans sind mit die besten und jetz keine shows bei uns Smiley garnich gut
HR

deswegen fahren die fans von hier ja auch nach wien, aarhus....etc... Smiley

Tickets für Aarhus sind geordert. SmileySmiley
Meine Frau wird mich erschlagen. Smiley

Helmut-Seubert
28.02.2007 14:42Supporter

Zitat:
HR

Stinky schrieb:
HR

Oh Mann, setz Dich ins Auto bzw. Flugzeug wie wir...

svenf
03.03.2007 11:30

June 28 Lisbon, POR Super Bock Super Rock Festival Click for more info
July 1 Werchter, BEL Rock Werchter Festival Click for more info
July 3 Athens, GRE Rockwave Festival Click for more info
July 5 Vienna, AUT Rotundenplatz Click for more info
July 10 Oslo, NOR Valle Hovin Stadion Click for more info
July 12 Stockholm, SWE Stadion Click for more info
July 13 Aarhus, DEN Vestereng Click for more info
July 15 Helsinki, FIN Olympic Stadium Click for more info
July 18 Moscow, RUS Lushniki Stadium Click for more info

Lisbon ist neu, geiler Festivalname! Smiley[addsig]

svenf
03.03.2007 12:23

Price: 40 Euro one day, 78 Euro 4 days Smiley

Und die haben schonmal einen Headliner! Smiley

[addsig]

Trivium-miwel
03.03.2007 13:54

ich kann und will einfach net wahr haben dass linkin park ein head sein soll :S

lah_hannibal
03.03.2007 15:22

Hier eine grobe Mitschrift aus dem met.com Board:

Hows recording coming along?

Lars: finishing preproduction, start recording next monday, 1 more week of preproduction, monday the 12th is D day, we're psyched about it, about a year of writing, getting ideas together, going thru a couple years worth of riffs.....starting a few months ago with 25 songs narrowed it down to 14 songs and ready to record next monday

How is this process as opposed to the process you went thru during the St. Anger writing?

Lars: the process is opposite of the SKOM method, no movie crews, no dr's, just 4 guys having fun, it's pretty chilled, no drama or any kind of stuff. This whole go-round has been really chilled, out everyone's getting along, the spirit of our work is pretty much the way it was back in the day.

Rick's big thing is to have all these songs completely embedded in our bodies, so next monday we can just go in an execute them. Don't gotta spend to much time in the studio, creating and analyzing and fixing errors blah blah. You just go in there and take care of business, kinda like playing a gig.

Mixed reaction about St. Anger:

Lars: I think it's got, ...it set out to be what we wanted it to be, a moment. Incredible raw energy. Much different from previous records in that we just captured the moment, burst of energy, no forethought, just capturing it as it came about. Throwing caution to the wind, I'm proud that we had the balls to not only try it, but pull it off. I know alot of ppl were dissapointed with lack of solos or weird solos....and due to jason leaving it was just something we had to do for ourselves. I'm glad we got that experiment out of our system. All our records in some way are like your children, it's difficult to put on on a pedastool over the other, but i know every time we make a record it just happens to be where we're at in our headspace at that particular time or moment and I know you can't satisfy everyone but the one thing I'm feircly proud of is that we've always been true to ourselves and true to the music and give them [the fans] whatever extension of ourselves that we've been at at that particular moment during that point in our lives.

Phill said everything that we were going thru, the experiences that we went thru during the st anger record, that everything we went thru will come to fruition for the next record, and to me it is true, we've come full circle, we are back to having fun again! All that negative stuff is just thrown out, all of us are just having fun together, sweating and laughing and making music, to me doing what this band has always been about and prob. more so than some time, is bringing it back to a point of origin.
Phil had a huge part in saving the band, despite him becoming sort of a villan in the st. anger film with not wanting to leave, practically wanting to move in with us [laughs]. Who'd want to leave on that salary? [laughs]

Last year was the 20th anniv. of puppets, you played the album start to finish last year?

Lars: Yes we did, ya know karrang did a tribute had a lot of up and coming bands tha tplayed tribute to MOP and basically covered every song on puppets and we were sitting there planning the tour and the dates and so on, we were also inspired by mike {dream theatre} and we went out over the course of 3 weeks and played the MOP album from start to finish more or less note for note. what happpens with us is that as we go thru the years we kinda edit them different ways but we went back and played the album note for note and in some ways it set the bar for the record we're making now, recording up to our full potential and playing to our strengths remembering what it is we're capable of.... and it was an awesome experience to play that every night and feel that kind of love and respect and appreciation, it was unbelievable.

I'm sure we'll do the puppets thing again, or who knows maybe next year we'll do the ...and justice for all thing [laughs] I'd like to get into more of a thing where you don't have to tour on the back of your record, or touring to promote new material..etc. But just to record when you want, tour went you want. We get kind of restless when the status quo thing is going on for too long, I think it's great for the studio process to get out of it for a while and go play shows for the fans, get some energy from that recharged and get back into the studio and hit it strong.

In regards to album release:

Record until about June, hit Europe late June until early July play some shows for the fans, then come back and finish recording in august sometime. We didn't want deadlines, everyones chill and laid back, no ulcers, no stress, but we want to get it out as quick as we can after we're done recording, ya know these days with whats going on with the music business with all the declines and all the crap the business personel throw at you, I'm gonna say I really hope we can get it out this year, and god forbid if its not out this year then for sure within the first couple of months next year, the bottom line is that we want it out at least a couple of months after we're done recording.

In closing again, regarding the new album:

Solos and snare drums back on, lot of raw energy, lot of fast pummeling metallica stuff, Rick is making us work hard for it, like he should. We're pulling out a lot of good stuff, Rick's doing a lot of great stuff with Hetfield and with his vocals, it's really exciting!

Live shows for the US next year! For now we're gonna spread some love in Europe.

08.03.2007 18:41

Zitat:
HR

anubis schrieb:
da kann man nur wehmütig an rar06 denken...
HR

oder schalke 04. Smiley

Henning
19.03.2007 14:25Supporter

Da wars wieder, warum ich Lars nicht mag.

[laughs]. Who'd want to leave on that salary? [laughs]

So wahr, leider und das mit ne Reihe Alben die dezent gesagt, Schrott waren. Zum Glück haben sie ja genug, um das zu kompensieren.

Honk850
Honk850
19.03.2007 15:13Supporter

Zitat:
HR

Jupa schrieb:
Vielleicht fahr ich nach London. Wembley muss auch mal besichtigt werden. Smiley
HR

ich hab auch schon drüber nachgedacht. Letztes Jahr hab ich in meinem Londonurlaub nen Madonnakonzert mitgenommen. Ich check mal die Flüge etc.! Karten gibts ab Mittwoch!

Honk850
Honk850
22.03.2007 13:38Supporter

Karten für London kosten anscheinend egal ob Sitzplatz, oder Innenraum 40 Pfund. Das find ich jetzt nicht so wirklich teuer.

FBG
22.03.2007 13:56Supporter

Zitat:
HR

Slipknotism schrieb:
das sind 59€... in Gelsenkirchen hab ich glaub ich 50€ bezahlt... und da waren dann auch noch Slipknot dabei...
HR

jo, 46€ hat die tour damals gekostet ...[addsig]

Kaan
Kaan
22.03.2007 14:00AdminSupporter

Zitat:
HR

Honk850 schrieb:
aber in so na komischen Turnhalle, und nicht im legendären Wembleystadion!! Smiley
HR

das legendäre Wembleystadion gibt's eh nicht mehr Smiley[addsig]

• zuletzt von Kaisette
    in Konzerte & Tourneen
  • zuletzt am 13.08.2023 11:42 Uhr von Dommaeh
    in Alben, CDs, DVDs & Downloads
  • zuletzt am 26.11.2022 20:24 Uhr von IvanTKlasnic
    in Konzerte & Tourneen