Question about the toilets...

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2011 (u.a. mit Coldplay, Kings Of Leon, System Of A Down)

eröffnet von phantomstranger am 15.03.2011 10:29 Uhr
21 Kommentare - zuletzt von SirSmoke4Lot

PastorOfMuppetspsychofaktoryMonkey76concertfreakBury420KaangordianTopfjenizzlesphVKarma9Christianschmiddie
schmiddie und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

phantomstranger
15.03.2011 10:29

Can you guys tell me how clean the toilets are? And is it just porta toilets or are there real toliets and showers? and how private?

Thanks =]

Onkel_Joseph
15.03.2011 10:41

there both, there are a lot of mobile dixi toilets which are free an usually cleaned twice a day.
if they are clean or not depends an the other people on your camping ground.
furthermore there are "real" toilets and showers on some central points on the camping grounds. you have to pay for them (50ct i guess) but they are clean and water washed.

RingPenis
RingPenis
15.03.2011 10:43

The Toilets are called "ToiToi" and they were very simple porta Toilets.
But ther are some Clean stations, in which you can take a shower and you can go to toilet, but this station cost money.

I dont know yet how much the shower cost.
Ah and you shower allone
And you can crap also in de forest ,if you have paper There is a nice feeliing

EDITH: Da war jemand schneller, und ein paar miserable Fehler verbessert

One hint: Take Toilet paper with you

guitar-fish
15.03.2011 10:49

If you prefer clean toilets and showers, you can go the *Müllenbach Campinplatz* .

This is a private camping area near the main entrance(about 15min. to walk). It costs you about 60-70 € for the whole week-end and you have really clean showers and toilets, like in a swimming bath.

sorry for my bad english

IndieCaro
IndieCaro
15.03.2011 10:53

RingPenis schrieb:
in which you can dush

Zitat anzeigen

to shower once (but as long as you want) you have to pay 2,50€. The showers are clean and you have your own little cabin which you can lock. So your privacy is guaranteed.
Be aware that there will be a lot of people waiting to shower in ther morning hours. If you don't want to wait there for hours, go there when some good bands already play or at night.

phantomstranger
15.03.2011 13:47

Thank you guys! Good to know...and yeah I'll definitely bring my own toliet paper!

blinkel
15.03.2011 13:55

IndieCaro schrieb:

RingPenis schrieb:
in which you can dush

Zitat anzeigen

to shower once (but as long as you want) you have to pay 2,50€. The showers are clean and you have your own little cabin which you can lock. So your privacy is guaranteed.
Be aware that there will be a lot of people waiting to shower in ther morning hours. If you don't want to wait there for hours, go there when some good bands already play or at night.

Zitat anzeigen

As far i can remember, the men showers on A5 (2009) were not "privat" like that. More like a big shower room for several guys.
So take care, do not drop your shampoo to the ground

Hans-Maulwurf-Rockt
Hans-Maulwurf-Rockt
15.03.2011 13:58

blinkel schrieb:

IndieCaro schrieb:

RingPenis schrieb:
in which you can dush

Zitat anzeigen

Zitat anzeigen

As far i can remember, the men showers on A5 (2009) were not "privat" like that...a big shower room several guys.

Zitat anzeigen

because this could happen---->

SirSmoke4Lot
15.03.2011 14:45

blinkel schrieb:

IndieCaro schrieb:

RingPenis schrieb:
in which you can dush

Zitat anzeigen

Zitat anzeigen

As far i can remember, the men showers on A5 (2009) were not "privat" like that. More like a big shower room for several guys.

Zitat anzeigen

dont forget the flip-flops or u want athlete's foot?

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von Mambo
    in Festivals in Deutschland
Icon