Did I get it right about generators?

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2005 (u.a. mit Green Day, Iron Maiden, R.E.M.)

eröffnet von dannybroos am 17.05.2005 02:10 Uhr
6 Kommentare - zuletzt von Oli_A7

sta3dNezzorFAcidXcaaasaKaanjonnyy111
jonnyy111 und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

dannybroos
17.05.2005 02:10

Generators are NOT forbidden? So it means I can take my electric guitar with big amp and my PA for my singing with me? And my friend can bring his drumkit and we can play some music after the bands have stopped playing?? That would be sooooo cool Smiley

And I can't find anything (or my german isn't good enough) about caravans and campers and stuff. Are they allowed and do you have to pay extra for them (like on lowlands (NL)...)?

dannybroos
17.05.2005 02:58

Ok, I see now... It's about 2 km from the caravan field to the center stage...
Haha, I'm not sure about bringing my stuff with me. I'd really like to do it, but I'm affraid someone would steal it... So there has to be someone at my caravan all day. But there are sooooo much great bands coming to rock am ring that I don't want to miss...

The music we play? Uhm, whatever is simple Smiley
Some songs of the Golden Earring, some Greenday, some Bloodhound gang, some VanKatoen (dutch band), some Anouk, some Blink 182, some Avril Lavigne. We normally have 2 female singers in our band, but they aren't coming with us. 1 has no money for it and the other one wouldn't survive a festival like that... She needs to sleep in a house...
And our 2 singers aren't totally serious about being a band, they just want to sing and that's it. Me and the drummer would really like to create our own songs. Sometimes we jam together and improvise songs on the fly, but we haven't really worked out ideas...
If I can find who wants to look after our stuff when we are watching the bands, I'm gonna bring my stuff with me... So everybody can enjoy and sing along with the music...

About videocamera's... They are forbidden on the festivalgrounds, but are they also forbidden on the campings? I would really like to film myself playing at rock am ring Smiley

rdclan
17.05.2005 08:16

On the Campground, all you like is allowed Smiley

Of course, you can Film on the Campground.

Oli_A7
17.05.2005 12:25

as rdclan said
you can bring everything to the camp gorunds.
These guys were our neigbours last year and they rocked the camp gorund.

-Wir sind ja nicht zum Spass hier-
-Nein das sind wir nicht !-

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon