Incubus - Alive At Red Rocks

Incubus Forum: Diskussionen zu Incubus

eröffnet von Gerry am 15.11.2004 11:57 Uhr
6 Kommentare - zuletzt von dOgEaTdOg

hans-maulwurf-rocktjohnnycash666Honk850nikroxGizmo953gurkeey
gurkeey und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Gerry
15.11.2004 11:57

Noch nicht veröffentlicht. Voraussichtlicher Erscheinungstermin: 22. November 2004

Incubus's Alive At Red Rocks is a two disc set that includes the band's first long-form live concert DVD. Alive At Red Rocks captures the memorable high-energy July 26, 2004 performance at the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
The DVD:
Shot in stunning high definition and presented in wide-screen format, the twohour show includes live versions of recent smash hits "Megalomaniac" and "Talk Shows On Mute," as well as "Drive," "Stellar," "Pardon Me" and "Vitamin." In addition to the concert, the DVD also includes five unreleased visuals tracks powered by MX multi-channel video technology. Only seen before in concert, these five videos are available at the touch of a button: "Just A Phase," "Pistola," "The Warmth," "Here In My Room" and "Sick Sad Little World." The DVD also includes an extensive photo gallery, backstage and sound check bonus footage, a 5.1 surround mix, an interactive set list and animated menus.
The Audio CD:
Features 2 previously unreleased songs, one European B-side, as well as two live tracks recorded in Sydney and Malaysia.

Content:

Megalomaniac
Nice To Know You
Idiot Box
Just A Phase
Priceless
Beware! Criminal
Wish You Were Here
Here In My Room
Drive
Vitamin
Pistola
Stellar
Made For TV Movie
Talk Shows On Mute
Sick Sad Little World
A Certain Shade Of Green
Pantomime
The Warmth
Pardon Me
Pantomime
Follow
Monuments and Melodies
--------------Are You In?
Circles

Gerry
15.11.2004 12:03

Zitat:
HR

Foesch schrieb:
incubus wird mit u geschrieben Smiley
und alive mit i Smiley
HR

ja sorry. ich weiß. du darfst die fehler behalten...

Edgecution
18.11.2004 17:51

Vor wie vielen 1000 Fans war das Konzert, sieht nach ner ziemlich großen Menge aus!!!

dOgEaTdOg
26.11.2004 23:32

endlich mal ne vernünftige incubus dvd.... denke das ich die mir zulegen werde

Icon