« Seite 535 von 708 »
Bumann
24.11.2010 20:22

ab 3:30 vor allem:

"der Computer nimmt mich nich aaaan; als Fahrer. Dat is dat problem!"

sleepless
28.11.2010 23:38

masterofdisaster666 schrieb:
nen einfachen redirect... das kann so ziemlich jeder machen...

Zitat anzeigen

da ich keine ahnung davon habe fand ich das schon iinteressant...aber wen nso was gängig ist..ok, ich habe dazu gelernt

danus
29.11.2010 13:51

wshl nur für "tool-fans" lustig.

BMB beantwortet email-fragen im newsletter Nov-2010

Q: "Hello! My name is ********* and I am enquiring about an all access pass to either Big Day Out Gold Coast on Jan 23rd or Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Jan 24th. I truly know how bloody cheeky this sounds, I actually feel quite bad about enquiring in the first place, but there is a valid reason. I'm not simply a die-hard who wants to meet the band (although I can't rule myself out of that category, either!). I have a ticket already to both of these events (albeit crappy ones). I will however, be 37 weeks pregnant (less than 3 weeks from popping), and can't bear the thought of missing out on the shows while the guys are in Oz. Big Day Out is going to be an interesting scenario because it is exactly that... a HUGE day out, sweltering sun, and no seating. Perfect for a woman the size of a house and about to bust at the guts. My ticket to the entertainment centre is in a silver reserved seat (only took 15 mins for the gold reserved to sell out while I was waiting patiently in line), and is up a MILLION flights of stairs. Again, perfect for the fatty. I'm not even sure who I should be contacting about this issue... but you seemed a good first try. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction? Again, I know I'm being cheeky, but it's worth asking in any case."

A: Banged up, by Jingo! Sounds like someone cracked a fat without a franger. Well, that's wonderful, dear! Nothing like ankle bitters and carpet grubs. Little nipper's gonna be a great croc hunter, I reckon. Though I'm currently busier than a one-armed taxi driver with crabs, here's what I suggest. Once you enter the BDO, with all those bloody yobbos and gutfuls of piss in your way, hoof it - flat out like a lizard drinking - towards the main stage area. Because it's right hot, be sure to take a breather at the first billabong (no worries about that bunyip - it's not as aggro as you've been told). Continue on, watching out for salties, dingos and such... The mozzies and kookas will be bad, but it's the same for every bastard and his dog. Once you've reached the third humpy, sneak around the first jumbuck acting the raw prawn (that's security, but there's no need to fart a crowbar) until you see a fella there with a face like a festered pickle in a brown Akubra. (He'll probably also be wearing a necklace of shark's teeth and other Aussie foofaraw.) Ask him to take you back to where the ambos, garbos, kangas, and divvy vans are parked. Back where the barbies are smoking shrimp for the band and crew. Here, the stage manager should be obvious as a pimple on a pumpkin. He's the fellow buzzing around like a blue-arsed fly. Tell him that your mate, BMB, sent you, and Bob's your uncle! He should be able to give you a seat that fits like a honeymoon cock.

mehr unter toolband.com

malzochs
30.11.2010 19:43

gebt mal "pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch" beim google Übersetzer ein, stellt die Sprache der Übersetzung auf "von deutsch in deutsch" und lasst euch das ganze Vorlesen.

Anzeige
Anzeige