Foreigners

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2003 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Metallica, Placebo)

eröffnet von PsychoNinja am 29.05.2003 12:50 Uhr
8 Kommentare - zuletzt von mobitobi

LuddddikesjenizzleJennyChaosGizmo953Aloxe
Aloxe und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

PsychoNinja
29.05.2003 12:50

First of all i would like to apologize for my use of english, since my german is very bad.

I'm coming to RAR next weekend all the way from the Netherlands and since I'm not so familiar with the German law I was wondering the next thing, is one allowed to smoke a joint or two?

plz let me know something

desiree82
29.05.2003 12:53

In Germany it isn't allowed to smoke a joint, but at RaR are many people they do!

Sorry for my bad english, my german is much better!

[addsig]

PsychoNinja
29.05.2003 12:58

doesn't matter, I can hear you!!

I was expecting that sort of thing, but you can do it without getting in any trouble???

I don't feel like getting busted when i get in thursday, and miss all the good shit!!!!

mobitobi
29.05.2003 12:58

of course many people do it at RaR but you should be very careful when you drive to germany. there will be many controls at the highways.[addsig]

PsychoNinja
29.05.2003 13:02

I'm (we're) coming in with public transport so that wouldn't bother me much,.....

PsychoNinja
29.05.2003 13:09

I'm getting in thursday,... but i've just heared that the campsites are open from monday?? will there already be a lot of people by then????[addsig]

mobitobi
29.05.2003 13:11

don't know, but i don't think so. most of them are going to arrive wednesday and thursday.[addsig]

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von Finnrocker
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von Rockender_Altenpfleger
    in Festivals United
  • zuletzt von RocktröteAlex
    in Festivals in Deutschland