Long Distance Calling Forum: Diskussionen zu Long Distance Calling

eröffnet von Larsisonfire am 20.01.2016 22:25 Uhr
2 Kommentare - zuletzt von tobiwan42

HybridSun95mattkruHansMufff
HansMufff und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Larsisonfire
20.01.2016 22:25

NEW ALBUM / LINE-UP

As promised, we’ve got some great news for you guys!
Our new album is entitled „TRIPS“ and will be released on April 29th via Inside Out Records!
Due to his private situation Martin „Marsen“ Fischer has left the band after the recordings, but he has recorded most of the keyboards / sound effects on the new record.

Furthermore we would like to introduce Petter Carlsen!
Half of the new songs are with vocals and Petter did one hell of a job, we are really happy to have him on board for this record!
Some of you might already know him from the song „Welcome Change“ (The Flood Inside) and we are pretty sure that you’ll love the new stuff!

Here´s what Petter has to say: "I instantly became a fan of Long Distance Calling the moment we met on tour with Anathema back in 2010 -both their music and their personalities. I am grateful that they made a long distance calling to Norway, asking me to join in on this album, and I am very proud to now be a part of it. We had a great time at Principal Studios, it was focused, relaxed and very creative at the same time. It was a pleasure to add my color to these well crafted songs.“

We will share some more news and and details very soon and we can’t wait to hit the road again and bring you some love
„smile“-Emoticon

Florian, Dave, Jan & Janosch

Zitat anzeigen

Icon