Camping alternative?

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2013 (u.a. mit Green Day, Thirty Seconds to Mars, The Prodigy)

eröffnet von luisakorn am 17.05.2013 07:11 Uhr
8 Kommentare - zuletzt von gjkillspeople

BNPRTmehlsackJestersTearhans-maulwurf-rocktKreeekTobbiMonkey76juli666eIiaasZwenzfestivalloverNezzorF
NezzorF und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

luisakorn
17.05.2013 07:11

Hello!!

Does anybody know if there are any hostels near RaR??
Thank you in advance!

Topf
Topf
17.05.2013 07:38

There are a few hostels in the further area around the nürburgring, but not near enough.

The nearest (but small) ones are in Acht and in Langenfeld, 12 km away from the Ring, larger hostels you can find in Daun or Mayen.

You'd have to definitely go every day by car to the ring, so better forget it and buy a tent (it's even cheaper)

Mogadan
17.05.2013 11:27

2010 I had the opportunity to sleep in a friends home 10 km away from the Ring.
But to get there by car day by day was horrible. i wouldnt recommend that and dont forget that the party on the camping sites is a big part of the fun when you visit a festival

BrunoMaia
17.05.2013 13:08

I recommend you to camp with your friends, if possible. It's an awesome spirit, and you got that festival feeling.. Never forget my first time i went there.

Luddddi
Luddddi
17.05.2013 14:54Supporter

BrunoMaia schrieb:
I recommend you to camp with your friends, if possible. It's an awesome spirit, and you got that festival feeling.. Never forget my first time i went there.

Zitat anzeigen

But I agree with you!

BrunoMaia
17.05.2013 21:05

Luddddi schrieb:

BrunoMaia schrieb:

Zitat anzeigen

But I agree with you!

Zitat anzeigen

Ahahah, both the meanings were quite good

luisakorn
20.05.2013 03:42

Thank you all for your recommendations!!!

Problem is: I will be going alone (friends cancelled)... I don't have a tent and all the camping equipment so I am still considering to go to a hostel instead....

gjkillspeople
20.05.2013 15:55

You can buy cheap tents and other camping stuff in germany. Don't be shy, there are a lot of nice people at the camping site, you will easily get in touch and it will be a funny experience there

Anzeige
Anzeige