Travel to Rock am Ring

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2013 (u.a. mit Green Day, Thirty Seconds to Mars, The Prodigy)

eröffnet von fobrien am 08.01.2013 13:43 Uhr
10 Kommentare - zuletzt von Flyer

BNPRTmehlsackJestersTearhans-maulwurf-rocktKreeekTobbiMonkey76juli666eIiaasZwenzfestivalloverNezzorF
NezzorF und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

fobrien
08.01.2013 13:43

Sorry, I am English and don't speak a word of German.

I want to come to Rock am Ring next year along with about 5 of my friends, however we have no idea what is the best way to get to the festival and can find no information on the official site. So I have a few questions.

Are there organised shuttle buses between the festival and local train stations?
What would be the best train station to arrive at? Koblenz and Bonn seem the easiest to get to but are also quite far from the festival.

Any help given at all would be appreciated.

alex-der-grosse
08.01.2013 15:57

Coming from Frankfurt/Hahn the best option is, to take the shuttle to Koblenz. I might be wrong, but coming from Brussel, the best option is to go via Ahrweiler, because there is another shuttle towards the Ring.

Langer_jk
08.01.2013 15:59

Think Frankfurt/Hahn is not a good solution..
Of course low budget Airlines, but the guys will have luggage and so the flights will get expensive.

Maybee with the Train or that would be my choice rent a Van (9 seats) and divide the costs..[addsig]

BrunoMaia
16.05.2013 13:23

Hey, so, does anyone comes from outside of germany this Year? I and my girlfriend will be there, we're coming from Portugal. Long long travel

Still, worth it

Flyer
16.05.2013 13:59

In the last years, we met a lot of people from abroad - and I do not mean Austria, Switzerland or Netherlands - people from UK, France, Poland...
do not worry. Almost everybody speaks English and is very friendly.

luisakorn
17.05.2013 06:52

Hello!!!

I will travel from Belgium and I have an extra ticket I would like to sell...
So if anybody is interested in buying the ticket or in car-pooling, please let me know!!!

Rocker Greetings!!!

BrunoMaia
17.05.2013 13:02

Flyer schrieb:
In the last years, we met a lot of people from abroad - and I do not mean Austria, Switzerland or Netherlands - people from UK, France, Poland...

Zitat anzeigen

Ahaha, no problem at all. I've been there 2 years ago, in 2011..
And you Germans can speak english very well, at least the ones i tried to talk were great
So, das ist nicht ein probleme ( i think )

Flyer
17.05.2013 13:16

BrunoMaia schrieb:

Flyer schrieb:

Zitat anzeigen

Ahaha, no problem at all. I've been there 2 years ago, in 2011..
And you Germans can speak english very well, at least the ones i tried to talk were great
So, das ist nicht ein probleme ( i think )

Zitat anzeigen

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon