Verify your ticket?

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2011 (u.a. mit Coldplay, Kings Of Leon, System Of A Down)

eröffnet von Foonzy am 24.03.2012 19:51 Uhr
8 Kommentare - zuletzt von Foonzy

PastorOfMuppetspsychofaktoryMonkey76concertfreakBury420KaangordianTopfjenizzlesphVKarma9Christianschmiddie
schmiddie und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Foonzy
24.03.2012 19:51

Hello,

I just bought my ticket but i want to know if the ticket is real.
Do any of u guys know if I can verify my ticket somewhere so I know that I have a real ticket.

Thanks in advance.

Fons

alex-der-grosse
24.03.2012 20:13

Where did you buy it? On Ebay?
I have never heard about the possibility to verify a ticket for Rock am Ring.

AcoQ
24.03.2012 22:21

There are several security features on the ticket, check them:
Hologram on the front (shifts colors based on angle)
Two identical serial numbers, one on the ticket itself (printed vertically, lower right side), one on the part that gets torn off on the right side
Thick and textured paper
"ROCK AM RING" is embossed
...so is the hand with the guitar

And I'm not sure about this one this year since I don't have my ticket here right now, but last year they had a big UV print on the back of the ticket and a bold text that said
"ORIGINALTICKET
printed by
www.hauboldeschwege.de"

Also, check for the year. The 2012 ticket looks exactly like the 2010 ticket, I could imagine some sellers trick people into buying these.

Foonzy
25.03.2012 03:49

Yea I bought them on a Dutch 'ebay' .

But on 1 ticket im missing that Hologram, so i find that kinda strange. Alle the other features are on it. Not sure if this matters??

Christian
Christian
25.03.2012 07:38Admin

I would sugget to call the Eventim Hotline +49 (0)1805-533933 and ask them to verify by comparing the ticket serialnumber.

Borland94
25.03.2012 17:45

I think if you bought it on Dutch ebay, you probably just got a simple Rock am Ring Ticket by a huge ticket dealer named ,,eventim" or by another dealer . So these tickets don´t have a hologram like the Hardcovertickets some people bought (the eventim tickets can also be original). But I would also suggest you the eventim ticket hotline, like above.

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von IvanTKlasnic
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von RocktröteAlex
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von Rockender_Altenpfleger
    in Festivals United