Best option to arrive from Dusseldorf airport

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2011 (u.a. mit Coldplay, Kings Of Leon, System Of A Down)

eröffnet von magoricio am 24.05.2011 13:40 Uhr
5 Kommentare - zuletzt von magoricio

PastorOfMuppetspsychofaktoryMonkey76concertfreakBury420KaangordianTopfjenizzlesphVKarma9Christianschmiddie
schmiddie und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

magoricio
24.05.2011 13:40

Hello everyone,

This will be my first RAR festival and I want to know the best option to arrive to RAR from Dusseldorf airport.

Can I leave my backpack at the campsite without problems or I will have to lugging them to the arena?

hope you can help me!

magoricio
24.05.2011 14:01

Hello everyone,

This will be my first RAR festival and I want to know the best option to arrive to RAR from Dusseldorf airport.

Can I leave my backpack at the campsite without problems or I will have to lugging them to the arena?

hope you can help me![addsig]

dR-AaaB
24.05.2011 14:36

if you want to go by train:

take the RE from Düsseldorf Airport to Köln/Bonn. there you have to change in a RB which takes you to Ahrbrück. From Ahrbrück there is a shuttle service which brings you to the festival
(the trip from ddorf to ahrbrück lasts about 3 hours)

http://www.rock-am-ring.com/rund-ums-festival/anreise

you can leave your stuff at the campingsite. but you should have the valuable stuff like money,cards,mobile phone etc. with you all the time

weatherman
24.05.2011 14:44

There's a train-connection to koblenz ("rhine-express"). From koblenz main station there's a bus-connection to the Ring.
As long as you got your money, mobile or whatever on you, there's no reason to use the left luggage and not leave your stuff ont campsite.

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von MichelAusLönneberga
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von RocktröteAlex
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von Rockender_Altenpfleger
    in Festivals United
Icon