Beers for the campsite

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2011 (u.a. mit Coldplay, Kings Of Leon, System Of A Down)

eröffnet von thepaddock am 18.05.2011 21:00 Uhr
6 Kommentare - zuletzt von Langer_jk

PastorOfMuppetspsychofaktoryMonkey76concertfreakBury420KaangordianTopfjenizzlesphVKarma9Christianschmiddie
schmiddie und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

thepaddock
18.05.2011 21:00

Where is the best place to stock up on crates of beer for the campsite?

I have heard there is a Lidl in Koblenz near the train station, but what if we run out when we are there?

Are there any nearby towns which are easier to reach than Koblenz where I could get some?

weatherman
18.05.2011 22:34

It depends on how you're traveling. If you got a car there are Lidl and Aldi in a Village called Kellberg abot 10km away. May be they got some as well in Adenau, but i don't actually know that, 'cause I come from the other direction. If you travel by Bus from KO, it's defenently better to get beer in Koblenz, 'cause there's basically no real Supermarkets in short walking distance from the ring. You cold also use the ring "supermarket" they are charching a euro for a can plus a quater euro pfand (which is expansive compared to lidl).

Langer_jk
19.05.2011 11:38

Pay Attention.. I don't know when you travel..
Thursday is a public Holiday in Germnay, so the supermarkets are closed on Thursday. Not that Thursday becomes a "Thirstday" [addsig]

JustMe
19.05.2011 11:51

@Langer:

you're catched:
http://www.ringrocker.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=viewtopic&topic=3989&start=1475#1211827

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von counterdog
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von counterdog
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von Davidbibo
    in Archiv: Rock am Ring