Nordschleife - English questions

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2010 (u.a. mit KISS, Muse, Rage Against The Machine, Rammstein)

eröffnet von Virgimillien am 17.05.2010 20:48 Uhr
10 Kommentare - zuletzt von Virgimillien

LustigerAstronautMezmerize7sevenAndyson86Rialto91wsk253
wsk253 und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Virgimillien
17.05.2010 20:48

Hallo !
I'm french and I don't speak german, so I ask in english.
I'm coming to Rock am Ring by car, and I have got two Nordschleife tickets, but I don't really understood the system.

1) Do I need 2 Nordschleife Tickets because I am coming with my girlfriend, or is it 1 ticket / car ?
2) Where do we camp in the Nordschleife ? It is on the road of the Nordschleife ?

Thank you very much for your answers !

taker666
17.05.2010 20:54

welcome to the forum
1) You need a ticket for each person
2) as far as i know you camp next to the road on the grass, but im not 100% sure about this

poefi
17.05.2010 20:59

Hi,

you need a Nordschleife ticket for each person, so you are right with two tickets for you and your girlfriend. afaik the ground at the Nordschleife ist the grass besides the road, so you put your tent on lawn or so, not on asphalt.

Virgimillien
17.05.2010 21:11

Okay ! Thank you two .

And for the Bus, is there enough ride ? I mean, if I get it right, there will be 85.000 on the site of the festival (I don't know how many in the Nordschleife oO), so is it okay to count on the bus to go to the site ?

goedea
17.05.2010 21:25

Yeah, it's on the grass besides the road, but bring a great hammer and good tent pegs with you, the ground is really hard... I already think about a drill machine
It opens at 10:00 on thursday but be there earlier to get a good place![addsig]

goedea
17.05.2010 21:27

The bus depends on where you camp exactly. When you are around km 1-3 you better walk, cause the bus station is nearly as far as the B-entrance[addsig]

Langer_jk
18.05.2010 00:42

Friday is fucking Late..
You will camp fare away, if you not find a small gap beetween some camper...
Good luck !!

thejoker
18.05.2010 14:10

Don't panic, Friday is a bit late but if there is only the two of you, normally you should manage to squeeze your tent in between the others. Since this year the Bands start on Thursday it might get tough dough.

Virgimillien
18.05.2010 21:39

I planed my vacations when the festival was on 3 days only, so I can't go earlier ^^;
But I think I'll arrive in the night, near to 2am, so I hope I'll find a place not too far !

Anzeige
Anzeige
  • zuletzt von GuitarPunk94
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von RocktröteAlex
    in Festivals in Deutschland
  • zuletzt von Rockender_Altenpfleger
    in Festivals United
Icon