Whose trip to RaR will be the longest this year?

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2007 (u.a. mit Die Ärzte, Linkin Park, Thirty Seconds To Mars)

eröffnet von Nino666 am 20.05.2007 17:09 Uhr
19 Kommentare - zuletzt von ragcid

TrailofDeadKaanValmontKukkaPastorOfMuppetsroxar
roxar und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Nino666
20.05.2007 17:09

Whose arrival will be the longest this year? Specailly to the people who are coming from abroad or from another country? Just tell me. Will this be your first time on this festval? Rock On! Jan

[addsig]

Squig
20.05.2007 18:01

I know a Canadian and an Argentinian going to Hurricane and Israelis and Spanish people going to RaR.
Last year I'v heard of some Australians as well.

PatsyG
21.05.2007 09:41

Zitat:
HR

mj_k schrieb:
Finland. Don't think we'll win this contest though.
HR

Cool I'd love to go to Finland one day! We tried to get some tickets for Tavastia for new years but they sold out like mad, obviously! What better way than to start the year with Ville Valo Smiley

Saw the 69eyes a few weeks ago- they rocked Smiley [addsig]

Nino666
21.05.2007 11:26

Wow - Canada! I'll be in Canada this jear for 4 months. It's a great country. Anybody here who knows some rock festivals taking place in Canada?
Rock On! Jan[addsig]

TexasAggie
22.05.2007 16:37

Yep, I come from Texas Smiley so I think that I win.

And Soto came with me from Canada and she flew down to Chicago to meet me, so that was extra distance travelled.

Together we certainly are the pair that travelled the farthest together.

Nino666
22.05.2007 22:59

Zitat:
HR

TexasAggie schrieb:
Yep, I come from Texas Smiley so I think that I win.

And Soto came with me from Canada and she flew down to Chicago to meet me, so that was extra distance travelled.

Together we certainly are the pair that travelled the farthest together.
HR

Certainly - you both are the winner. At witch place will you be camping? Or will you be at a hotel for the festival time? Perhaps we could have a drink together what do you think? Greetings Jan [addsig]

GraveDog
24.05.2007 17:43

Zitat:
HR

Onkel_Joseph schrieb:
and soto from kanada
HR

but she just stayed there some month, didn't she? Smiley

if that also counts:
have been in Mexico-City since Aug 06 incl travels to Peru, Bolivia and the argentinian north.
Just came back some weeks ago....

shirl
26.05.2007 12:09

our trip will be 4 hours.....
so I quess it's not that long
(from holland)..

greetings,
shirl

Young_Tattie
18.02.2008 13:33

Comming over form scotland this year,,not that far but still,,,,and my first time going to RAR,,,so should be a laugh,,,i usually attend Download Festival but,,,due to a shite lineup plus rar cheaper thoguht i would give it a go

GraveDog
18.02.2008 13:42

good choice, mate Smiley

you'll have fun over here.
met some other scots last year. so you won't be the only one Smiley

-BlackPearl-
23.02.2008 21:27

i met a girl at rock am ring who came from the united states... not bad eh?! and she goes there every year..

ragcid
26.05.2010 16:51

nope, my cousin from Santiago de Chile will arrive also but he will stay only 2 days, then i will bring him back to Osnabrück where my brother will marry... , but i will come back after this shit^^

dvd48
26.05.2010 17:06

I'll travel 12 hours by train from graz, austria
not that far away, but looong ^^

hisb
27.05.2010 07:12

Coming from Taiwan, Asia.

It is my first time to RAR and Europe, I gonna enjoy this trip

Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles
27.05.2010 07:31

ragcid schrieb:
nope, my cousin from Santiago de Chile will arrive also but he will stay only 2 days, then i will bring him back to Osnabrück where my brother will marry... , but i will come back after this shit^^

Zitat anzeigen

Marriage meanwhile RaR crowd is celebrating? Bloody hell, doesn't your bro have a heart?

ragcid
27.05.2010 14:32

"Marriage meanwhile RaR crowd is celebrating? Bloody hell, doesn't your bro have a heart? "

nope...

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon