Koblenz

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2007 (u.a. mit Die Ärzte, Linkin Park, Thirty Seconds To Mars)

eröffnet von ali am 03.05.2007 17:46 Uhr
13 Kommentare - zuletzt von Henning

TrailofDeadKaanValmontKukkaPastorOfMuppetsroxar
roxar und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

ali
03.05.2007 17:46

I am staying at a hotel in koblenz as I can't travel with all the camping stuff I will need and hike miles to pitch a tent. Is anybody else doing that and depending on the buses? It seemed to work last year but just wondering if any others are doing the same thing...

Steifi
03.05.2007 18:44

not many people are doing this. it takes too much time and the camping-feeling gets lost.[addsig]

ali
03.05.2007 19:38

Sorry, know that one thread is normally more than enough, but was just hedging my bets that some people might not read the german threads -and some might not read the english threads. Thanks for the hotel link.

Henning
03.05.2007 19:42Supporter

This Hotel is overbooked a year in advance.

At Müllenbach Camping you can rent a Camper or something like this, so you dont have to have everything with you. More informations to follow.

TexasAggie
04.05.2007 21:45

I dont know why you feel you cant travel with everything. Get 2 backpacks, one for food on the front and one for clothes on the back.

Wear it like so

You can carry a sleeping bag and a tent on the backpack and enough food where you are ok, since you will probably buy most of your food and alcohol inside the festival area anyways. Then you save a lot of money on hotels and you dont waste so much good drinking and fun time on travel.[addsig]

TexasAggie
04.05.2007 21:47

Actually I carried a camping chair, sleeping bag, clothes, camera, food, books and enough stuff for 6 weeks in Germany in that setup last time I was there, there is no reason that you cant carry 4-5 days worth of stuff.

ali
04.05.2007 23:36

Thanks, just being a girlie wuss probably! I'll give it a go, can't miss Smashing Pumpkins for a busSmiley

Anzeige
Anzeige