2.863 Kommentare
« Seite 12 von 115 »

18.04.2010 22:48

Es hört nicht auf:

"DEVON CLIFFORD 1979 - 2010 R.I.P. "

- http://yousaypartywesaydie.ca/

Dolce
20.04.2010 14:52

Die Indie Rock Band You Say Party! We Say Die!

Mit großer Bestürzung und Trauer haben wir vom Tod Devon Cliffords erfahren.
Der Schlagzeuger von You Say Party! We Say Die! starb am Sonntag an den Folgen einer Gehirnblutung.

Wir sind erschüttert.

Devon´s Familie macht folgendes Statement:

YSPWSD’s Devon Clifford experienced a massive brain hemorrhage resulting from congenital defects while on stage in Vancouver on Friday night and fell into a coma. A surgery was performed but sadly doctors were unable to save his life. He was 30.

Devon Clifford was an extremely gifted drummer and determined character. He loved his family, loved his band, loved traveling, loved being on stage and loved meeting people around the world. He was smart, witty, passionate, and music meant everything to him. He was also incredibly generous with his love and respected everybody he came into contact with. This was underlined by his work with the under privileged at the Portland Hotel Society.

The Clifford family would like to take this opportunity to remind young people to have the courage to follow their dreams like Devon did.

The family would also like to take this opportunity to thank everybody around the world for their kind words and stories about how Devon impacted their lives.

snowhite.de/label/blog/r-i-p-devon-clifford/

ihre bekanntesten Songs:

There Is XXXX (Within My Heart)
/watch?v=OLpEIWlHLPo

Monster
/watch?v=-IQKsrXDHrg&feature=related

R.I.P.!!

Master_Brot
24.04.2010 18:10

Guru von Gangstarr ist tot... zwar schon seit Dienstag aber trotzdem schade um einen der ganz großen im Hip Hop

klick

Emperor
24.04.2010 18:37

Master_Brot schrieb:
Guru von Gangstarr ist tot... zwar schon seit Dienstag aber trotzdem schade um einen der ganz großen im Hip Hop

klick

Zitat anzeigen

Ja, sehr traurig, einer der Helden meiner Jugend. Beste Hip Hop-Kombo überhaupt gewesen.
R.I.P. Guru

Die-Peking-Ente
24.04.2010 19:03

Emperor schrieb:

Master_Brot schrieb:

klick

Zitat anzeigen

Ja, sehr traurig, einer der Helden meiner Jugend. Beste Hip Hop-Kombo überhaupt gewesen.
R.I.P. Guru

Zitat anzeigen

Jip wirklich die beste combo überhaqupt
Ruhe in frieden Guru

NUMBERII
24.04.2010 19:14

hab sein werkeln über die jahre immer verfolgt und gehofft das er nomma die kurve bekommt.. shit!

Full clip, do you wanna mess with this
Gang Starr, one of the best yet
I'm nice like that
It's all good, in this business of rep
Full clip, do you wanna mess with this
Gang Starr, one of the best yet
I'm nice like that
It's all good, so i suggest you take a rest

KLL
16.05.2010 08:49

Hier stand Murks.
Gerüchte und das Internet
Gerüchteweise soll Dio gestorben sein, laut Blabbermouth hat das seine Frau aber mittlerweile dementiert.

ROXAR123
16.05.2010 21:24

OMG hier stand mist
Wenn es auf der offiziellen seite steht

Message from Wendy Dio

Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45am 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private good-byes before he peacefully passed away. Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all. We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us. Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss. Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever.

- Wendy Dio

You can leave your condelences on

Zitat anzeigen

Facebook

H00lz
16.05.2010 21:37

Message from Wendy Dio
Today my heart is broken, Ronnie passed away at 7:45am 16th May. Many, many friends and family were able to say their private good-byes before he peacefully passed away. Ronnie knew how much he was loved by all. We so appreciate the love and support that you have all given us. Please give us a few days of privacy to deal with this terrible loss. Please know he loved you all and his music will live on forever.

- Wendy Dio

You can leave your condelences on Facebook

Gunner87
16.05.2010 21:38

Edit: Scheiße
Ronnie war der Beste! Wir werden dich immer in Erinnerung halten.
R.I.P.

KillTimEngage
16.05.2010 21:43

Wirklich sehr sehr traurig. zwischenzeitlich bestand sogar Hoffnung auf einen Ring-Auftritt und jetzt das. R.I.P.

LustigerAstronaut
LustigerAstronaut
16.05.2010 22:57

DIO can you hear me?
I am lost and so alone.
I'm askin' for your guidance.
Won't you come down from your throne...

Deekayone
17.05.2010 00:22

Mögest du in Frieden ruhen Ronnie James Dio.

Die Metal Welt wird dich vermissen.

KLL
17.05.2010 07:18

Jetzt also doch, ich hab mir gestern schon wieder Hoffnungen gemacht dass er es doch noch packt.

Ich wollte ihn und diesen Song nochmal live sehen:

Anzeige
Anzeige