Englisch Profi gesucht mit a bissl Zeit...

eröffnet von Pimp am 23.11.2004 20:51 Uhr
7 Kommentare - zuletzt von Kaan

Pimp
23.11.2004 20:51

Hi all

ich muss ne englisch bewerbung schreiben um an einem workshop teilzunehmen, nur ist mein englisch scheisse, doch dieser workshop wär mein grösster traum...

ich wäre euch sehr dankbar wenn sich jemand ein bisschen zeit nimmt und mir diesen verbessern könnte... (besseres voca und satzumstellung) weil momentan ist der richtig scheisse. dauert bestimmt nicht mehr als 15 min.
infos zum workshop: Hier

Hier meine momentane version:

Motivation letter

Dear Ms. Amos,

I would like to apply as a member at the “8th International Workshop 2005 in China“.

Since I heard about this Workshop (gross buchstabe?), I begun to research the project and I was immediately convinced that I will apply for it. Because this would be a unique event in my life, which I would certainly never forget.

I see many benefits in participating at this Workshop. It would be the attendance in a strange country, which I could not visit otherwise. With my openness and communication joy (i'm open to speak with other people and i like the communication), I could exchange cultural, personal or economical experiences with students from other countries.

Because all of this happens in English, I could naturally need and improve my English knowledge in practice. Above all, the economic linguistic usage could be very useful for my future. In 2000 I was one month in England (Hastings), there I got my first English practice, which brought me much.

In the intended management game, I could convert my learned abilities and collect experiences for future work. At the visits in Chinese companies, I could learn much over the function of the future economic-market, which interests me much. These whole arguments would serve surely for my personal advancement.

For me, the time delay by the Workshop and the preparations would not be a problem, because I have no problem in school and it would make me a joy to invest time for this experience. Naturally it would also make me proud to represent Switzerland and above all the HEVs in China.

Please feel free to contact me if you require further information or would like to schedule an interview. I appreciate your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Mein Name Smiley

für hilfe wäre ich mega dankbar, ein paar bierchen würden beim nächsten rar sicher drinliegen Smiley

Pimp
23.11.2004 21:18

oke wäre sehr lieb. ich würde es wirklich nicht hier posten wenn es nicht wichtig wäre oder ich ne andere möglichkeit sehen würde...

TweedyTwo
23.11.2004 21:38

wenn ich schon am studieren wäre würde ich da bestimmt auch hinwollen *gg*

Kaan
Kaan
23.11.2004 21:39AdminSupporter

so, mal die ersten Bolzen rausgehauen Smiley

Motivation letter

Dear Ms. Amos,

I would like to apply for a membership at the “8th International Workshop 2005 in China“.

Since I heard about this Workshop (gross buchstabe?), I began to collect information about the project and I was immediately convinced that I will apply for it. Because this would be a unique event in my life, which I would certainly never forget.

I see many benefits in participating at this Workshop. It would be the attendance in a foreign country, which I could not visit otherwise. I'm an outgoing and social person (I'm open to speak with other people and I like to communicate), I could exchange cultural, personal or economical experiences with students from other countries.

Because the spoken language will be English, I would be forced to speak English which would definately improve my knowledge and speaking abilites in English. Above all, the use of economic linguistic could be very useful for my future. In 2000 I have been to England (Hastings) for one month. There I got my first English practice, which helped me a lot.

In the intended management game, I could convert my learned abilities and collect experiences for future work. At the visits in Chinese companies, I could learn much about the function of the future economic-market, in which I'm really interested. All of these reasons would serve surely for my personal advancement.

For me, the time delay at the Workshop and the preparations would not be a problem at all, because I have no problem in school and it would fill me with joy to invest time for this experience. Surely it would also make me proud to represent Switzerland and above all the HEVs in China.

Please feel free to contact me if you require further information or would like to schedule an interview. I appreciate your consideration, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

dein Name

---

and above all the HEVs in China -> versteh ich net... was sind HEVs?

Pimp
23.11.2004 22:01

gegrüsst

skipknotism. vielen vielen dank. das ist schonmal geil!!!!!!!!!!!¨

HEVs ist der Name der Schule (Haute Ecole Valaisanne)

ich finde es wirklich super von dir!!!!

thx a lot Smiley

vielleicht ist ja jemand von hier an der Fachhochschule Südwestfalen...

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon