Brides Of Destructions

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2004 (u.a. mit Die Toten Hosen, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers)

eröffnet von Denice83 am 07.05.2004 13:16 Uhr
13 Kommentare - zuletzt von Havoc

Valmontkeskeksileinstonedhammerinfernodellarockschmiddie
schmiddie und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Denice83
07.05.2004 13:16

Ich sehe Brides of destructions nicht mehr ins das Spielplan..

(sorry I can't write German!)

TheFrog4u
07.05.2004 13:30

He said that he thinks they schould play on the talent stag before, but obviously they don´t do so any longer.. so perhaps there will be no gig of them @ RaR this year.. don´t know the reason, but as spike said we have not to give up hope -see link he postet..

@StonedHammer: wenn der schon nich richtig deutsch kann isses sinvoller auch auf englisch zu antworten Smiley

Denice83
07.05.2004 13:33

Thanks @ Frog4u for the translation!
Well.. I think I'm going to tell my boyfriend the sad news, we have tickets because I want to see KoRn and he wanted to see the Brides of Destruction...Smiley

heulsuse
24.05.2004 10:42

Die Gitarren fliegen tief.... das Arschloch!

Report: NIKKI SIXX Throws Bass Into The Crowd, Injures Fan - May 23, 2004
Former MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx is said to have injured a fan at a BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION show in Las Vegas Saturday night (May 22) after allegedly hurling his bass guitar into the crowd during the band's performance. The following eyewitness account was posted on the Metal Sludge web site

Zitat anzeigen

quelle: http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=22839

heulsuse
24.05.2004 17:57

der soll mal in den pit springen, ich bin der erste der ihm die faust in die fresse haut... so ein abgehalfterter dauerwellen-poser. geht man so mit seinen fans um?

Anzeige
Anzeige