Music test!

eröffnet von jaco am 31.01.2009 19:08 Uhr
19 Kommentare - zuletzt von jaco

jaco
31.01.2009 19:09

Zitat:
HR

jaco schrieb:
Hi everybody! I hope this is the right area where to post it..
I'm conducing a university research and i need some guys to complete this test: http://149.132.17.63/others/jac/index_eng.html
It takes some minutes, but the ones who already did it said it's nice Smiley

I especially need british, german and scandinavian guys, but if you come from other countries and whatever want to fill it, you're welcome!
If you like it, i would be happy if you'll share this link with your friends! Thank you!

For any question write me here or by email and i'll answer!
jaco
HR

Angel_of_Death
31.01.2009 19:16

nice test, but there is a mistake in question 19, it is metallica, not mettalica Smiley[addsig]

jaco
31.01.2009 19:29

Zitat:
HR

Angel_of_Death schrieb:
nice test, but there is a mistake in question 19, it is metallica, not mettalica Smiley
HR

Oooops! Let's pretend it's an american pronunciation.. "Metttalicaaaaa!" Smiley

NonesensE
31.01.2009 20:08

You forgot the LP-Fans! Smiley (e.g. in question 3)

And in question 6, I'd like to give more than one answer...

However, apart of that, the test is great![addsig]

jaco
03.02.2009 10:29

I'm observing the first results and they are very interesting.. i still need a lot of respondents before analyzing them with the software, but you german guys have been the most numerous to answer in the first days.. please, continue this way!! Smiley
And thanks for appreciating it!

inemine
04.02.2009 23:44

almost done. but i think many questions absolutly depent on the artist. if he writes the songs himself, he'll get more more money.
some bands (thinking for example of sklipknot) probably earn a much higher procentage of their money with merchandise than others....

Kaan
Kaan
05.02.2009 07:53AdminSupporter

Zitat:
HR

NonesensE schrieb:
You forgot the LP-Fans! Smiley (e.g. in question 3)
HR

VINYL FOR THE WIN!!! Smiley

edit: I cannot answer #6 at all Smiley because it was my father who got me into music... so the best answer might be the first choice...

same with #7

#15 asks "which are" (plural) but it's not possible to give more than one answer...

done! Smiley
[addsig]

Fishermansfeind
05.02.2009 15:01

jep, done.

liked the test.
okay, some questions should be changed, like it has been mentioned before, here..

but i liked it.

jaco
09.02.2009 20:15

You are right, some questions have been changed before being online, and because of my hurry i left some mistakes in it..

I also know that many answers depend on the artists, but i'm interested in your perception, there's not a right answer..

Anyway, thanks everyone for answering!

Anzeige
Anzeige