eröffnet von everlast am 13.06.2004 21:10 Uhr
54 Kommentare - zuletzt von NiWa

54 Kommentare
« Seite 3 von 3
NiWa
07.08.2004 18:35

Omg, wicked!!! Lucky you =)
LOTR !!!11111

Let me guess, you are staying 3 days in Hongkong? (recent arcticle on spiegel.de mentioned that the average hongkong visitor stays for exactly 3 days of pleasure & leisure)

The furthest south i ve been so far in my life were either NYC or Gran Canaria (I was just 2 years old though, so dunno if that should really count ;=)

Furthest East was Crete.
Actually all of these were holiday trips so not quiete the same like you ending up in New Zealand for a whole year.

NiWa
07.08.2004 18:36

Zitat:
HR

Atreju schrieb:
hey this fred is awesome.. great idea carsten
maybe those girls on the train were orginally english and they wanted nobody to understand them (*G* yeah right!) i like to listen to people who speak english.
HR

Well theres always a chance that one of them is just over here for a visit but in this case they were just showing off: "We only talk english cause we are cool" ;=)

puppe_sturm
07.08.2004 18:44

Zitat:
HR

NiWa schrieb:
Omg, wicked!!! Lucky you =)
LOTR !!!11111

Let me guess, you are staying 3 days in Hongkong? (recent arcticle on spiegel.de mentioned that the average hongkong visitor stays for exactly 3 days of pleasure & leisure)

The furthest south i ve been so far in my life were either NYC or Gran Canaria (I was just 2 years old though, so dunno if that should really count ;=)

Furthest East was Crete.
Actually all of these were holiday trips so not quiete the same like you ending up in New Zealand for a whole year.
HR

I really stay for 3 days (exactly 3 nights and just 2 days) in hongkong, same in sydney. I´ll be travelling for a week from Sun 22nd Aug to Sun 29th Aug till reaching Auckland...... It´ll be very hard but also interesting I hope...

I´m very lookin forward to going to NewZealand as I wanted to go there for at least 4 years now - not because of LotR Smiley but cause of the gorgeous landscape.... *dream
But I like LotR Smiley

And I hope I´ll like English better getting used to it there...... Smiley

NiWa
07.08.2004 18:56

Dont worry... As you ve probably heard a dozen times before: After a few weeks you will start dreaming in english & thinking english in your subconsciousness.

Happend to me in week 2 when I was in USA, and it was such a great feeling =)

Once you are at that point, the real fun starts, you ll be able to conversate without any translation going on in your mind.

Your accent will also get very local too, though that will take a bit longer. I experienced that after 3-4 weeks, I started to imitate my friends accent over there quiete successfully.

Unfortunately you ll lose that ability once you are back in germany, (unless you have chance to constantly speak english).

Anzeige
Anzeige