eröffnet von everlast am 13.06.2004 21:10 Uhr
54 Kommentare - zuletzt von NiWa

54 Kommentare
« Seite 2 von 3 »
Rock-Incubus
14.06.2004 16:46

hey....this fred is kind of cool.
I love to talk in english Smiley

Today is a freaky day....everybody is kind of pissed off.....espacially me.....school sucks....people in school are asswholes and my teachers are just fucking boring!!!
But neverminde....party-parni is happy and nobody is able to make her unhappy Smiley)

bye ya`ll

RegularJohn
14.06.2004 17:06

Hey, this Thread shouldn´t be a competitor to the Boring- Thread! So, get the hell outta here, if you´re bored! Smiley

Kaan
Kaan
14.06.2004 17:27AdminSupporter

Zitat:
HR

Flashfahrer schrieb:
I'm very pleased to add a notice to this extraodinary threat
HR

what? I can't find any extraordinary threat! just an extraordinary thread Smiley

Haedbaenga
17.06.2004 21:40

jes, i sing so. änd wi musd si, sat ewriwan will notis sis sred. sen ser will bi a gräht schänz sad it wud ged ä kult sred...[addsig]

Comatose
17.06.2004 21:49

batt itt mast bie mohr importänt ent wie nied mohr beiträge... it mast bie mohr poppjuhlahr!!!

Comatose
17.06.2004 21:50

Zitat:
HR

Haedbaenga schrieb:
no, anfordschunelli not. meybi u?
HR

nott rielie! Eim sorrie!

Haedbaenga
17.06.2004 21:57

sats reit... sen ei will nau diklär as bos äs se inglisch-sred-gods...

faggin schit, is sät diffikelt tu spiek sis stränch släng of inglisch[addsig]

Anja_HAL
18.06.2004 12:39

oh my god...
you´re so wunderfull that i can talk with you and my ossi-englisch.. höhöhöhö
youre spiek so inglisch a s well as a inglisch man.. oh mei god tha´s so nice.. i can´t believe ist... ach jes[addsig]

load
18.06.2004 16:17

My name is John. I'am 27. I'm from Spain. I'am a teacher. I love football and music.

Oh, the first lesson was sooooo funny.

RiotGrrrrl
18.06.2004 17:22

hi dudes!

goddamnit...i'm so fuckin' bored... anybody out there? chatroom empty, board empty, head empty... stupid? yes Smiley

Trisiahne
18.06.2004 17:27

And I'm bored with the stupid text about "the romantic artist" I should read for my poetry seminar. It's not only boring, it's also written in English and I don't understand it. They should create a new Studiengang for students of English who can't speak (or write or read or even understand) any English. That would be so fucking brilliant! Yes.

NiWa
07.08.2004 15:40

Well... guess what i just encoutered in the tram?

I came back from shopping, had to travel one station. Took my seat, and right in front of me were two young girls talking english like nuts all the time. After 2 minutes of "Oh my god - It's like - You know - Wow - So Weird" in every second sentence, they were asking their friend on the seat behind them in german "Hey, hast du nen Euro klein?"

Well I really like talking english myself, but it has to be reasonable somewhat, don't ya think? =)

Made me smile though ;=)

Atreju
07.08.2004 17:32

hey this fred is awesome.. great idea carsten
maybe those girls on the train were orginally english and they wanted nobody to understand them (*G* yeah right!) i like to listen to people who speak english. [addsig]

puppe_sturm
07.08.2004 18:22

I do, too =) sometimes I really like English... but I´m not really used to it - think I´ll get in a few weeks.... (Oh my god...Smiley)
I´m very looking forward to rocking Hongkong, Sydney and last but not least NewZealand!! Smiley yeah Smiley Smiley

Anzeige
Anzeige