the \"we-only-talk-english-cause-we-are-cool\" fred

eröffnet von everlast am 13.06.2004 21:10 Uhr
54 Kommentare - zuletzt von NiWa

Angel
13.06.2004 21:12

so peter, paul and mary are sitting in the kitchen. and the only way out for them is through the door. if anyone is interested in the kitchen´s life, go in and enjoy the silence...

what a terrible story, oh my god. i should stop drinking that horrible shit[addsig]

Angel
13.06.2004 21:20

this thread seems not to be the most interested as far as i suppose...

by the way... what english should be schwätzt hier? oxford, american or mischmasch...?[addsig]

everlast
13.06.2004 21:23

Zitat:
HR

Angel schrieb:
by the way... what english should be schwätzt hier? oxford, american or mischmasch...?
HR

roihessisch-english like my old english-teacher:

gude mosche boisch änt görlsch

Smiley[addsig]

Angel
13.06.2004 21:25

oh, i made the abitur, but didn´t have the roihessisch as lk... could be a problem i think[addsig]

puppe_sturm
13.06.2004 21:39

Zitat:
HR

Angel schrieb:
oh, i made the abitur, but didn´t have the roihessisch as lk... could be a problem i think
HR

i could have the same problem but i think we`ll manage that..... Smiley
uuh and @angel in some time i`ll write with new zealand accent..... perhaps

Angel
13.06.2004 21:43

yes, i think we could manage that. but i didn´t think that anyone here will understand the new zealand slang...[addsig]

Matzee
13.06.2004 22:59

I suppose someone (i don't spell out his name, but i can point with my ellbow on him *pointingoncarsten*) drunk too much

Trisiahne
13.06.2004 23:42

Hooray, if that ain't a fucking brilliant thread for me, then I don't know anything... Smiley

Unfortunately, I don't have anything of interest to tell, not even menaingless blabla to show off. Damn.

Comatose
14.06.2004 06:24

Fucking damned Monday... 6am, I´m very fuckin´ tired and I have to be here until 2pm... Smiley

desiree82
14.06.2004 09:41

Oh my god!

Stop talking english and go back to the so called "Langweilig" Thread!

Please!!![addsig]

Gambrish
Gambrish
14.06.2004 10:15

Ok, let´s talk an English like the guys from Machine Head in the special "Machine Head"-Slang... Smiley

Holy Shit, looking out for all those motherfuckers out there who are tryin' to talk fuckin' english... Smiley
Someone of them are sweating blood, sweat and beers... Smiley

Matzee
14.06.2004 10:20

Zitat:
HR

Yokoho schrieb:
Ich verstehe kein Wort!

HR

obviously someone tries to countermine carstens thread-idea!

Angel
14.06.2004 10:29

Zitat:
HR

Gambrish schrieb:
Ok, let´s talk an English like the guys from Machine Head in the special "Machine Head"-Slang... Smiley

Holy Shit, looking out for all those motherfuckers out there who are tryin' to talk fuckin' english... Smiley
Someone of them are sweating blood, sweat and beers... Smiley
HR

SmileySmileySmiley

Yeah gambrish thats the motherfucking way it goes...
i want all you motherfuckers - from the back to the front, from the left to the right - to write down all the fucking stuff in your motherfucking heads in this incredible thread[addsig]

Kaan
Kaan
14.06.2004 10:58AdminSupporter

oh my fuckin god - you motherfuckers make me go terribly thirsty! so what the hell would you think bout a fuckin drink huh?!

PROUSCHT!!!

Flashfahrer
14.06.2004 12:58

I'm very pleased to add a notice to this extraodinary threat which is generally speaking more than a small draft by a drunken mind. As far as I'm concernd it's the origin or better the mother of all valuable and amusing threats!
Thank you!

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon