Master thesis on the popularity of dutch music festivals

eröffnet von Wooshh am 05.05.2023 11:31 Uhr
1 Kommentar - zuletzt von Wooshh

Wooshh
05.05.2023 11:31

Dear festival goers,

For my master's thesis at Erasmus University Rotterdam, I am conducting research that attempts to gain insight into the difference in popularity between the ten largest music festivals of the Netherlands. Unfortunately I have not found enough responses for my research as of yet. So I'm hoping to find some German friends on this forum which attend some dutch music festivals last summer. If you have visited one of these festivals, I would like to invite you to participate in my survey.

This concerns the following festivals: Defqon.1, Lowlands, Pinkpop, Down the Rabbit Hole, WOO HAH! x Rolling Loud, North Sea Jazz, Paaspop, Concert at Sea, Mysteryland and Zwarte Cross. Please note that all questions relate to the 2022 edition of the festival. The survey is available in Dutch as well as English. Being an attendee of one of these festivals is the only criteria to participate!

Completing the survey will take about 5 minutes, but it will greatly help me to complete this research and thus contribute to my master's degree. Below is the link.

https://erasmusuniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_06eOvQKcR9nmvNc

Sharing the survey with your festival friends is of course greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Kayo

Anzeige
Anzeige