Konzert Live-Streams

eröffnet von ralf321 am 17.03.2020 19:26 Uhr
266 Kommentare - zuletzt von MalteZ

266 Kommentare
« Seite 2 von 11 »
VolBRS3
VolBRS3
20.03.2020 12:19

Blond spielen heute Abend 20:15 auch ein Online Konzert auf dem Youtube Kanal vom Club Atomino (AtominoTV).

Quelle: Instagram der Band

Jax_Harkness
20.03.2020 14:18

Mr. Hurley und die Pulveraffen am 26.03. um 20 Uhr via Twitch und YouTube.

Icon1Gizmo953 gefällt das
Furby104
21.03.2020 19:21

Berlin Culture Cast - Montreal und Grundhass [Live]
19:30 Anmoderation
19:45 Grundhass LIVE
20:30 Interview Montreal
21:00 Montreal Live

Madpad77
Madpad77
22.03.2020 11:05

Die Tool Fanseite Forty Six & Tool hat ein Live Concert Footage online gestellt bei YT die Nacht! Smiley

Ingeborg2010
22.03.2020 20:20·  Bearbeitet

Jetzt gleich (20:30) Roy Bianco & Die Abbrunzati Boys live bei YouTube.

Furby104
24.03.2020 07:11

Heute um 19 Uhr spielen Liedfett live im Übel & Gefährlich.
Link gibt es noch nicht

Icon1Madpad77 gefällt das
masterofdisaster666
24.03.2020 08:37·  Bearbeitet

schrieb:
Die Tool Fanseite Forty Six & Tool hat ein Live Concert Footage online gestellt bei YT die Nacht! Smiley

Zitat anzeigen

Link?

edit: gefunden.

Icon1masterofdisaster666 gefällt das
Madpad77
Madpad77
24.03.2020 08:42

Metallica haben das komplette Slane Castle Konzert von 2019 in YT gestellt.

Icon1masterofdisaster666 gefällt das
HansMufff
HansMufff
24.03.2020 09:35Supporter

schrieb:
Metallica haben das komplette Slane Castle Konzert von 2019 in YT gestellt.

Zitat anzeigen

Und das ist nicht alles:

Slane is just the beginning… tune in weekly for #MetallicaMondays to get a taste of live Metallica.

Zitat anzeigen

Icon1Luddddi gefällt das
CoolProphet
24.03.2020 20:18

Ganz witzige Aktion und sympathische Leute. Hier gibts ja einige Fans, also bestimmt eh schon gesehen.

Linkin Park Reacts To A Linkin Park Show From 2001

ralf321
ralf321
25.03.2020 20:35

Frank turner :

Hi everyone. I hope you’re all surviving the lockdown, wherever you are. What crazy times we’re living through.

I’ve been thinking about how best to contribute right now. There is an endless list of worthy causes, people who need help, not least the NHS, foodbanks and so on. All of these are worthy and worth your support, if you can spare it. I’ve been thinking about my own little corner of the world. Last week, I did a livestream and a fundraiser to help out the people on my touring crew, who are facing rough financial times. It was an outrageous success, together we’ve managed to tide them over for the foreseeable, and I’m blown away and grateful to everyone who contributed.

The live music industry as a whole is looking into the abyss right now. I’m not able to somehow fundraise to save the whole thing, but I spent some time thinking about my work in recent years with the great folks at the Music Venue Trust, and at Independent Venue Week. I’ve decided to do a series of livestream shows, full album sets, to raise money for specific independent venues that I know and love, and that are in serious risk of disappearing right now.

I’m calling the series “Independent Venue Love”. The first in the series will be tomorrow night, 26th March, at 8pm UK time (9pm Europe, 4pm East Coast, 1pm West Coast). I’ll be playing the whole of “Sleep Is For The Week” (and some related B sides). The show will be streamed on my Facebook page - www.facebook.com.

The first venue I’m concentrating on is the legendary Nambucca. Nambucca was where I got my start as a solo artist, alongside Beans On Toast, Laura Marling, Jamie T, Mumford & Sons, The Holloways and many, many more. Venue manager Giles has been telling me about what they’re facing right now, and how a fundraiser can help:

“We are overjoyed to be part of this wonderful project. My primary concern was to look after my staff, we really are a family here at Nambucca, most of us have been here for years, all with a shared love of all music, which is the reason we do what we do! Ranging from my sound engineers, bar staff, event team, security, even the kit hire companies with whom we have special relationships with, they’ve bailed me out of more jams than I care to remember and lost all their business for the entire year! I truly love them all, and no one knows what they’re going to do, quite a few live on site, we’re all secluded in are corners wondering what we’re going to be eating in the coming months, perhaps each other? Admittedly I am biased but I’ve always thought Nambucca was special, which is why I’m here, we’ve hosted some spectacular gigs! I myself have hardly left the building in the past 5 years, barely missed a sound check, that’s a lot of sound checks! But it is and always has been a labour of love, and I cherish the opportunity to keep doing it for as long as I can, with the family we have here, they are the best.“

The fundraising link is: http://www.paypal.me/nambucca

Mark Davyd, chairman of the Music Venue Trust, has this to say about the prospect for independent venues in the UK right now:

“Grassroots Music Venues are facing a huge crisis right now that could see hundreds of them permanently close. Every single venue that closes represents a huge loss to its local community, dozens of jobs gone, thousands of lost performance opportunities for musicians. If we all act together, supporting our local venues and speaking up for the needs of the whole national network, we can work with the government, music industry, artists and the cultural sector to prevent many, maybe all, of those closures. A series like Independent Venue Love can make a real difference in reducing the numbers of venues under immediate threat of closure, giving MVT the time we need to get everyone organised and providing more help at a national level.”

No one has any idea how all of this will play out, and when (or if) things will return to normal. As and when that happens, I’d encourage everyone, as ever, to get out there and support their local independent venues - without them, our culture has no place to exist, develop and thrive. In the meantime, this is a small thing we can do to help tide them through this difficult time. Thanks all, see you on the internet.

juli666
juli666
26.03.2020 21:14

Mr hurley verdient auf jedenfall gut bei dem Stream. Macht aber auch Bock Smiley

VolBRS3
VolBRS3
27.03.2020 10:54·  Bearbeitet

Das wird größer als Fernsehen. Das wird mehr als Musik. ProSieben feiert am Freitag 27. März mit internationalen und nationalen Superstars das vielleicht größte Wohnzimmer-Festival der Welt. Und du bist mittendrin. In der ersten Reihe. In deinem Wohnzimmer, weil es ja für uns alle heißt #wirbleibenzuhause. Steven Gätjen und Joko Winterscheidt laden zu "Das große ProSieben Wohnzimmer-Festival" ein - und Musiker und Künstler spielen auf der ganzen Welt live für uns
Wohnzimmer-Festival Line-Up: Diese Künstler haben bereits zugesagt!

Dua Lipa ("One Kiss")
Mando Diao ("Dance with Somebody")
Scooter ("How much is the Fish?")
Ava Max ("Sweet but Psycho")
Johannes Oerding ("Alles brennt")
Josh Groban ("Brave")
The BossHoss ("Don't Gimme That")
Patricia Kelly ("Essential")
Roachford ("Pop Muzak")
Tom Gregory ("Fingertips")
Rea Garvey ("Ist It Love?")
Yvonne Catterfeld ("Für dich")
Mark Forster ("Chöre")
Nico Santos ("Rooftop")
Thees Uhlmann ("Zum Laichen und Sterben ziehen die Lachse den Fluss hinauf")
Giovanni Zarrella ("Wundervoll - sei bellissima")
Lena Meyer-Landrut ("Satellite")
Pur ("Abenteuerland")
Frida Gold ("Wovon sollen wir träumen")
Alle Farben ("Fading")
Lukas Graham ("7 Years")
Alvaro Soler ("La Cintura")
Felix Jähn ("Cheerleader")
Joy Denalane ("Mit Dir")
Lea ("Leiser")
Gil Ofarim ("Ein Teil von mir")
Querbeat ("Romeo")
Gentleman ("Superior")
Lotte ("Auf das, was da noch kommt")
Mathea ("2x")
Justin Jesso ("Stargazing")
Jeanette Biedermann ("Rock My Life")
Ray Dalton ("In My Bones")
Tim Bendzko ("Noch kurz die Welt retten")
Fury In The Slaughterhouse ("Time to wonder")
Ben Zucker ("Was für eine geile Zeit")
Seven ("Seele")

Und dazu noch die Comedians Teddy Teclebrhan, Bülent Ceylan und Markus Krebs. Denn auch sie hüten, wie alle anderen, das Haus. Sie schalten sich live zu Steven Gätjen und Joko Winterscheidt nach München, damit ihr zu Hause bleiben und dort das größte Wohnzimmer-Festival der Welt feiern könnt.
Das große ProSieben Wohnzimmer-Festival • Freitag 27.03.2020 • 20:15 Uhr • ProSieben

Zitat anzeigen

Bin mal gespannt wie das funktionieren soll, jeder ein Lied (~3,5min), dazwischen immer 5min Werbung -> ~5h

AcidX
AcidX
27.03.2020 11:12

Ist laut Programmplan von auch 20:15 bis 1:00 eingeplant...

Also dieses Comedy-Dingens gestern Abend bei Sat1 war mehr als übel, schlimmer als Jauch/Gottschalk/Pocher.

Gut war das von Nicholas Müller auf Facebook von letzten oder vorletzten Sonntag.

Mittlerweile hat man ja von jedem das Arbeits/Wohnzimmer mit schlechten Ton gesehen. Ich denke, man soll es lassen und in in Endlosschleife das Video von den Ärzten laufen lassen.

masterofdisaster666
27.03.2020 11:35·  Bearbeitet

AcidX schrieb:
Also dieses Comedy-Dingens gestern Abend bei Sat1 war mehr als übel, schlimmer als Jauch/Gottschalk/Pocher.

Zitat anzeigen

passend dazu:

www.dwdl.de

Nachdem nach ca. 3 Sek Ruth Moschner ins Bild kam haben wir direkt umgeschaltet. Die nervt bei The Masked Singer schon sehr.

Bis auf Wigald Boning ließt sich auch die Zahl derer die mitgewirkt haben grauenhaft... Markus Krebs, Chris Tall, Sarah Lombardi, Guido Cantz.

Icon2Roggan29und anderen gefällt das
sadfad
sadfad
27.03.2020 11:45Supporter

Royal Republic:

Heute Abend um 21 Uhr Streamed Royal Republic live, wie sie das gesamte erste Album spielen. Könnte gut werden, für mich immer noch das mit Abstand beste Album. Smiley

Außerdem streamed Scooter heute Abend ebenfalls Smiley Hyper Hyper.

ralf321
ralf321
27.03.2020 18:47·  Bearbeitet

Biffy clyro

We’ve always been honoured by the passion that fans have shown for our band and community. As a small token of our gratitude, we would love for you to join us today, 27th March, on Facebook Live at 6pm UK time when Simon will play a few songs.

Take care and stay safe.

Nico11
27.03.2020 19:58

Keyser schrieb:
Sleep is for the week komplett Smiley
Freu mich auf gleich

Zitat anzeigen

Das war fantastisch. Und nächste Woche dann ja scheinbar noch einmal mit Love, Ire & SongSmiley

Anzeige
Anzeige