The National - LP #7

The National Forum: Diskussionen zu The National

eröffnet von Stebbard am 21.01.2015 08:05 Uhr
9 Kommentare - zuletzt von Stebbard

MMP und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Stebbard
21.01.2015 08:05

"

" And so it begins.. Ein von Bryce Dessner (@brycedessner) gepostetes Foto am Jan 20, 2015 at 11:58 PST

"

Zitat anzeigen

Schon 2014 hat Matt Berninger ein paar Dinge zum neuen Album gesagt

When asked about how progress on their seventh album was going, Berninger replied: "Very slow, only because everybody wants to change the way we work from the past. Not because it doesn't work but I think we all feel that if we make another record like we've made the last three or four - we don't need to do that. He continued: "We're talking about getting together, which won't be until about October, taking a little break and then getting together to try and write together in a room - which we've never done. We always work on little things and email back and forth. We have no idea whether it's going to work or not, but that's as far as we've got with the new record: trying to work out a plan and a different approach.

via Gigwise

Zitat anzeigen

roxar
roxar
21.01.2015 18:40

Trouble Will Find Me ist ja auch schon 1,5 Jahre her... Das wundert mich gerade :gruebel

Aber Wird sowieso gut

sunjb
22.01.2015 10:50

Wird bestimmt klasse, aber ich würde mir etwas mehr Dynamik wünschen. Der Sound auf Trouble Will Find Me war nicht so mein Ding, obwohl die Songs an sich ja überzeugten.

ThomZorke
02.04.2015 16:13

Aufgrund des Layouts des Bildes würde ich allerdings eher vermuten, dass es ein Überbleibsel von "Trouble Will Find Me" ist.

Indielaus
03.04.2015 01:25

The song was recorded during the Trouble Will Find Me Sessions and Sharon van Etten provides guest vocals.

Zitat anzeigen

(Newsletter)

Ist also alt

MuffPotter87
06.04.2015 11:04

Hm, da hatte the National schon wesentlich bessere Songs. Klingt extrem belanglos und austauschbar

Stebbard
03.03.2016 09:06

Interview mit Scott Devendorf vom Februar

We're in the midst of recording and are about to be in the deep midst of recording. We did a couple of writing sessions last year and have worked on some new songs, so we're gearing up to make a new record. Our thought this time is to play some new songs over the course of the [U.S.] summer and beyond, and hopefully finish up in [U.S. autumn]. That's our tentative plan at the moment, which of course is always subject to change. But that's our general idea – play some shows, play some new songs, work on recording new songs and hopefully have some sort of freshness in recording and in playing them. Usually we work on songs for a long time, make a record then go out and figure out how to play them live, but we’re doing a little bit of the opposite by recording and touring at the same time and capturing what we're doing after the fact. I'd say we have 30 or so song ideas we've been batting around and there's probably 15 or so that we're focussing on. It takes a while. You're sifting, and it's "nope, nothing there", and then you go back and find the gems. We'll see what cuts the mustard.

via RollingStone Australia

Zitat anzeigen