Camping and travelling questions from Turkey

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von tanembasaraner am 01.06.2014 13:16 Uhr
13 Kommentare - zuletzt von Kaan

nikroxBob KelsoKreeekrybackIndiecaroRingPenisBury420KreeekHonk850Runnerdoralf321Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

tanembasaraner
01.06.2014 13:16

Hey so i wanted to know the times of the shuttle buses from koblenz and if It is better to go by normal bus to Eifeldorf?
And also, What is the best camping areas? I dont want green camping though :/

getalife
01.06.2014 13:39

nope, they are car parks. green camping are the green places with the light-green stripes, D9 at the right hand side for example

sphVKarma9
sphVKarma9
01.06.2014 13:40

The green areas with stripes are the green camping grounds, the red ones with stripes are where you can park your car for green camping.

E: War wer schneller

Kaan
Kaan
01.06.2014 13:56AdminSupporter

That's where almost everyone wants to go. Depending on the day and time you'll arrive, you'll have a chance to find a spot there. The earlier, the better.

tanembasaraner
01.06.2014 14:01

I think I will be there at 14:30 on wednesday D: And does anyone know any group of friends coming from turkey? My german really sucks and it would be great to have some help

Kaan
Kaan
01.06.2014 14:55AdminSupporter

Unfortunately I don't know of any turks going there. Although I have a turkish father I don't speak Turkish well which is a shame, I know. So I won't be any help, sorry. But I'm sure that you might find some people talking Turkish.

But you shouldn't worry about your German anyway. Most people speak and understand English.

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon