First time from Spain

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von CPomposo am 01.06.2014 01:22 Uhr
21 Kommentare - zuletzt von CPomposo

nikroxBob KelsoKreeekrybackIndiecaroRingPenisBury420KreeekHonk850Runnerdoralf321Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

CPomposo
01.06.2014 01:22

Hi my name is Carolina and I'm traveling from Spain to the festival and I need help with some of the stuff..
First I thought of staying in koblenz because it was easy to get there from the airport and apparently there are some special shuttle busses to the venue, then when I check there is no way to come back to koblenz on Thursday and Friday night.. And the last busses on Saturday and Sunday are at midnight wich means I will miss the headliners...
So in look in to staying closer like Adenau but I can't come back to get my flight from Frankfurt on Monday because the first train is at 8;38 am.. So can I get any advice... Should I cancel my flights? Does any one knows how long does the shuttle bus from the venue to koblenz takes? Help please!!!! Really stress out here

Nikrox
Nikrox
01.06.2014 01:28Supporter

Hey there,
normally the easiest way to stay at the festival, is to take a tent with you and camp on the camping sites close to the festival ground. You could buy your stuff in Koblenz.
The bus takes about a little more than an hour. Depends on the traffic i guess. But it's definitely to far, to travel to Koblenz every day.
And I don't think you will get any hostel/hotel in Adenau. It will be booked out for sure.

CPomposo
01.06.2014 01:54

Hi... And thank you very much for replying
And yes I have a hotel in Adenau ... Thought of camping but I have the same problem for what I have understood with my little German is that the first shuttle bus will leave on Monday at 6 am to koblenz , if that is right and it doesn't take hour and half I might manage to get my flight back if not I'm screw... As apparently I have a train at 7:30 from koblenz to Frankfurt .. So shall I risk it or cancel my flights lose the money and reschedule for later flights?

Nikrox
Nikrox
01.06.2014 02:10Supporter

According to google maps, a normal car will need 45 minutes without traffic to the train station in Koblenz. But if you are travelling with a bus, which could have a delay, it can easily take 1 and 1/2 hour. I guess there is a lot of traffic, because the festival ends on Sunday night and a lot of people will leave the campingsites. I wouldn't take the risk of not catching the train and not catching your flight.

kirck
01.06.2014 07:45

hola Carolina, nosotros vamos desde barcelona en coche, como dicen por aqui, es mejor estar en el camping, he leido que las aglomeraciones en autobuses y en toda la zona son bestias, es jodido porque toda la informacion esta en aleman,
que tengas un buen viaje,

CPomposo
01.06.2014 09:53

Hola kirck
Si he leido lo mismo creo que me conseguire un taxi desde adenau a koblenz ya que anoche intente cambiar el vuelo y me sale 450 mas... No se que hacer y estoy super estresada.. No entiendo por que ofrecen shuttle buses si no hay como volver realms te no se que hacer!!! Aaaahhhhhh

CPomposo
01.06.2014 10:58

Yes I have and it is equally expensive because it would be a fve day rental...

CPomposo
01.06.2014 11:05

A las 11 am asi que tengo que estar alli a las 9 am si alguien comparte taxi conmigo hasta koblenz seria lo mejor....

CPomposo
01.06.2014 11:06

En el hotel donde me quedo me estan intentando conseguire un taxi por menos de 100 euros...

ragcid
01.06.2014 11:08

ok proque mi espanol es mui mal ahora en ingles

I am checking if someone of us can bring you from RaR on monday to Frankfurt airport because the drive by it the way home...

Goauld
01.06.2014 11:27

A car for 5 days is about 250 Euro (e.g. at europcar) Taxi is more expensive. Don't know how much rescheduling your flights is.

Edit: someone taking you there is of course the most conveniend possibility

CPomposo
01.06.2014 11:37

Thank you so much for your help.. Well if I reschedule my flight it will be about 450€ more as I travel with lufthansa and all the flights that day are sold out so only have one at 9:50 am in first class so that doesn't help ... And the car thanks will check in to it
I really appreciate your help.. But was checking and taxi to koblenz will be about 150€ so I don't know will check both..
Thank you so much!!!!

CPomposo
01.06.2014 11:42

Ps ... Sorry to be such a pain.. But you know if it is easy to get around the area driving?

Goauld
01.06.2014 11:49

Yes it is. Maybe there will be much traffic.
Normally you can ask for a navigation system.

Riffnroll
05.06.2014 01:19

G'day,I got a tax I today from koblenz to wimbach for 110Euro.It was about 100E when we went through Adenau.
I'm an Aussie on my own travelling around europe and now for rock am ring.
I have read that you are having a little bit of planning stress and I know how it feels.
I did not have a perfect time getting to Wimbach from Barcelona.
But I'm here now so if you need help or would like to have a drink let me know.
Cheers,
Craig.

CPomposo
08.06.2014 09:14

Hey Craig just saw your message my mobile +34667845444
Contact me if you want to have a drink

Anzeige
Anzeige