First time at RaR :)

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von tahngarth am 21.05.2014 14:41 Uhr
16 Kommentare - zuletzt von nigelgeh

Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

tahngarth
21.05.2014 14:41

Hi !

I've some questions about the organisation !

1. When will the camping be open ?
2. How is it going with parking and camping when I'll arrive ? (can I choose it or not ? )
3. Is there any rule to follow about drinks ? (cans or bottles etc...)
4. If you have any tips just tell me

Thankssss

roxar
roxar
21.05.2014 14:53

Hi tahngarath.

1. Camping officially opens on wednesday at 12:00 am, but due to an police order they have to open it on tuesday at 12:00 am. If you arrive on tuesday you have to pay 15€ because of the higher costs.

2. You can choose your camping site. Those who come first get the best places.

3. Yes there is a rule. On the camping site you can bring as much as you want to drink. Bottles etc. are allowed. On the festival site itself (in front of the stages) you are only allowed to bring one originally sealed 1 liter tetra pak.

nigelgeh
31.05.2014 23:22

Hi roxar,
First time at RAR as well. Question, I have been seeing the word "tetrapak" all over the forums, what exactly is this originally sealed 1l tetra pak???

tobiwan42
31.05.2014 23:27

nigelgeh schrieb:
First time at RAR as well. Question, I have been seeing the word "tetrapak" all over the forums, what exactly is this originally sealed 1l tetra pak???

Zitat anzeigen

For instance this:

is a tetrapak. You are not allwoed to take bottles to the festival area that are made of plastic or glass. These "boxes" are a common alternative for drinks in germany and you can take these to the festival area.

tobiwan42
31.05.2014 23:49

I am not sure if there are even any alcoholic tetrapak you could buy. Actually it is mostly juice, milk or water which is sold in tetrapaks. But you can fill acloholic drinks in empty tetrapaks.
But in case that you got me wrong: You can bring anything to drink you want to the CAMPING AREA, but to the FESTIVAL AREA (where the concerts are) you may not bring any bottles at all.

Langer_jk
31.05.2014 23:51

1 ltr tetrapak, max..
1,5 Ltrs will be not accept by the Security Check .

The Security often checks if the pack is original closed.

Langer_jk
31.05.2014 23:56

Auf dem Campinggelände sind alle Arten von Verpackungen gestattet. Im Gegensatz dazu sind auf dem Festivalgelände ausschließlich Getränke bis zu 1l Inhalt und nur in original TETRA-PAK-Verpackungen, 1 Behältnis pro Person, zugelassen.

This U find on the offical Homepage..
So if you find somewhere altoholic tetrapak, 1ltr Volume, you can bring them. in.

nigelgeh
01.06.2014 00:01

okay got it, thanks for the great help! one last question, the "zones (i.e. Zone A, B, C)" for the center stage, do you get in on a first come first serve basis? or is it allocated already on the ticket because i see a "C" on my ticket...

tobiwan42
01.06.2014 00:03

nigelgeh schrieb:
one last question, the "zones (i.e. Zone A, B, C)" for the center stage, do you get in on a first come first serve basis?

Zitat anzeigen

indeed! you need some luck to get in there maybe

roxar
roxar
01.06.2014 00:05

nigelgeh schrieb:
okay got it, thanks for the great help! one last question, the "zones (i.e. Zone A, B, C)" for the center stage, do you get in on a first come first serve basis? or is it allocated already on the ticket because i see a "C" on my ticket...

Zitat anzeigen

It is not allocated in the ticket... The C is for Camping or something like that.
You can always get into zone c.
If there is some space left in zones a and b, you can get there, too. The traffic lights at the entrances of the zones tell you whether there is enough space left or not.