This is very strange!

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von eldrain am 06.05.2014 15:24 Uhr
6 Kommentare - zuletzt von Topf

Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

eldrain
06.05.2014 15:24

What are the rules for camping and stage? I mean can a bring a bottle of whiskey at the camping site? What can bring to the stage site? Can i use gas for barbeque?
C'mon! International festive and no info in english...that suck=(((

buether
06.05.2014 15:35

Yes sry dude, but unfortunately, the festival site hasn't any information about camping on English.

And yes it's allowed to take whisky to the camping site, as long as you don't put any ice in your whisk(e)y

Ah and BBQ in front of the stage is kind of strange. Better you make your bbq on the camping site.

roxar
roxar
06.05.2014 15:40

You are allowed to bring any drinks to the camping site and as much as you want.
When you enter the stage site (or festival site), you are only allowed to take one originally sealed 1 liter tetra pak with you but as much food as you want.
Gas canisters are not allowed on the camping site.

I also don't understand why there are no info in english on the homepage.
But feel free to ask whatever you want to know.

eldrain
06.05.2014 15:58

Many thanks=)) For me its already 3rd fest. But part of our Russian team worried about gas and BBQ=)) So the rules are pretty the same as every where=)

Topf
Topf
07.05.2014 13:51

open fire on the camp site isn't allowed too. So if you want a barbeque, you need to use charcoal and lighters. Gas is only allowed in small camping gas cartridges (max. about 500ml), large gas bottles are forbidden on the camp site.