First time from Australia! Please help! :-)

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von shree14 am 02.05.2014 10:53 Uhr
7 Kommentare - zuletzt von eldrain

nikroxBob KelsoKreeekrybackIndiecaroRingPenisBury420KreeekHonk850Runnerdoralf321Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

shree14
02.05.2014 10:53

My friend cancelled on me so I will be going to RaR14 alone. How should I travel from frankfurt.. What should i Bring? Tent? Food? etc

Are there long lines for showers? Or are there any hostels nearby?

My friend cancelled so i will be going alone.. I dont speak any German

Borland94
02.05.2014 11:11

Speaking no German is not a reason for having no good time at RaR, I can assure you
The best way to travel there depends on your city of arrival. If you land in Frankfurt, you will have to go by train to Koblenz central station (HBF) and from there shuttle busses will take you directly to the camping grounds ( you can camp whereever you want, as long as there is still enough space left)
Travelling from cologne could also be an option, but you will also have to go by train to Koblenz. That's the easiest way I guess

Kaan
Kaan
02.05.2014 11:20AdminSupporter

If possible you should bring your tent, bedroll and everything you need for camping with you. Otherwise you can buy those in Frankfurt, too. You should also get your food and drinks in Frankfurt or Koblenz. Besides you bring enough money to eat at the food stands all the time. There are Hotels and private guest houses, but they are very expensive and by this time of the year, they are usually fully booked already. The shower lines are pretty long if you go there at a time when everybody gets up. If you go there in the night after the shows or very early in the morning you should't have to wait too long.

duff91
03.05.2014 12:55

hi shree when you arrive in frankfurt? because, if you want you can came with my friend to RaR

eldrain
06.05.2014 09:18

Hi there Ozzy! I'm also alony at the fest, but already found some guys from Russia and Italy.

Write me on FB https://www.facebook.com/ilya.osver

Been to Australia last year - AMAZING country)))

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon