Questions!

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von VicDor am 22.04.2014 21:22 Uhr
32 Kommentare - zuletzt von BrunoMaia

Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

32 Kommentare
« Seite 2 von 2
Emppu
12.05.2014 21:11

I have also couple of questions...

Are you also allowed to take alcohol drinks on those cartons to the festival area?
Do they sell only beer on the area or also stronger drinks?
And whats the cost of a beer?
We are staying in Müllenbach, is there a grocery store in that area?
How much costs a taxi from Nürburgring to Müllenbach? I believe it's about 3 km to our pensionat.

IndieCaro
IndieCaro
12.05.2014 22:34

I am only able to answer some of your questions.

1) Yes you are allowed. Sometimes they check if your carton is still closed but this never happened to me. We always buy Juice and mix it with vodka for example. Make sure you only have a carton with 1 liter. If you notice the securities check on wether your carton wasn't open before you get into the festival area you also have the option to cut a peace out of the carton and close it up again with sticky tape. But usually they are't too strict about it.
If you like wine there is the possibility to buy 1l wine cartons aswell.

2) They sell stronger drinks, too. There is a Jägermeister house where you can buy Jägermeister. There are also several people selling cocktails and there are also red bull mixed drinks. These are very expensive!

3) I think a beer was 3,50€ last year.

Borland94
12.05.2014 23:43

To your question concerning the taxi prices... the way from the main entrance to Müllenbach will be max.1,5 km, and it depends on which way the taxi takes, but I´m not sure about the prices...

IndieCaro
IndieCaro
12.05.2014 23:47

Borland94 schrieb:
To your question concerning the taxi prices... the way from the main entrance to Müllenbach will be max.1,5 km, and it depends on which way the taxi takes, but I´m not sure about the prices...

Zitat anzeigen

i don't know if I got Empuu right but I don't think he is talking about Müllenbach Camping, but the village where he rent a room. So 3 kilometres might be correct.

I think it could be quite difficult to get a taxi those days. If you do it is quite cheap for such a short distance. Normally this would be like 10 Euros max.
But I think walking could be much easier.

Emppu
13.05.2014 00:50

Thanks a lot for the answers!! One more question about the festivalbusses... Have you any idea if the yellow busline stops also in crossroad of Müllenbach? We were watching that it goes to our direction and there are bus stops in camping areas c1, c2, b9 and c6 and if I understood correctly it might drive pass the Müllenbach crossroad. If it stops there also, we have to walk only about half a kilometer...

Emppu
14.05.2014 21:48

I noticed from festival map that there is a supermarket right next the Ring, but on festival sites is said that it is open from Thursday until Sunday. Is it really open only on festival dates?

BrunoMaia
15.05.2014 23:32

The supermarket is open, no problem with it Before or after the festival dates, I really don't know