Need help on basic info

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2014 (u.a. mit Iron Maiden, Kings of Leon, Linkin Park, Metallica)

eröffnet von Ragndur am 22.02.2014 19:02 Uhr
4 Kommentare - zuletzt von Ragndur

nikroxBob KelsoKreeekrybackIndiecaroRingPenisBury420KreeekHonk850Runnerdoralf321Mephistopheles
Mephistopheles und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Ragndur
22.02.2014 19:02

Hi, I'm attending RaR for the first time and I have some questions.

1. Are there any storage lockers where you can keep your important stuff like passport and money? If not what do you veterans usually do with it?

2. Are there any places where you can charge your phone/camera? And how much does it then cost?

3. Other than the festival shop with camping gear, is there any shop in the area that sells food and drink or would it be better to shop first in Koblenz and just bring it all with us to the campsite?

4. Am i understanding the rules right that you can bring whatever you want to the campsite, but only drinks in tetrapak containers for the festival site? And can you then bring multiple containers or just 1? And what about food?

5. Is there a problem with people stealing stuff out of your tent or is it relatively safe?

6. When would be the best time to be at the festival site for the headliners? That is if you don't want to stand in line for hours?

I know this is a lot, but any info would be greatly appreciated

MaBo78
22.02.2014 19:42

There are lockers at the main entrance to B2. Just look for more info on www.carderobe.de

Drink up to a scale of 1 l (one liter) content, exclusively in TETRA PAK packaging, 1 container per person, are taken on the festival grounds. Glass and cans containers are not allowed and will be rejected at the entrance. On the site 5 free drinking water collection points have been established: one on each of the four sanitary stations and one at the Medical Center.

DiebelsAlt83
DiebelsAlt83
22.02.2014 19:45Supporter

1. Yes, there are lockers, but the best way is to keep it with you all the time, I think.

2. Yes, there is a place for it at the festival site and it is for free.

3. You can shop drinks in Nürburg. I do not know the prices, but there is a vendor in the village. You can also shop in Adenau, but you will need a car to get there.

4. You can bring one 1L Tetrapak to the festival site for each person.

5. Yes there is and in my opinion it becomes huge over the last years.

6. That depends on the headliner and the rest of the timetable. I would say most times it is in the early afternoon that you have to be at the festival site.

I hope I could help. Lots of fun there!

Ragndur
22.02.2014 21:18

Thanks so much for the info it helped a lot
We're flying down all the way from Iceland so it's good to know the facts beforehand , SO EXCITED

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon