My Bloody Valentine - mbv

eröffnet von Stebbard am 18.05.2012 13:33 Uhr
19 Kommentare - zuletzt von fipsi

Stebbard
18.05.2012 13:33

We're making it now, in fact it's almost done," Shields said. "I'm on the eighth song, and I've got to do vocals for that, then I've got to record the ninth song from scratch. Then I've got to mix it. But that's OK, because I'm not slow at mixing.

[...]

"It's not going to sound like Loveless where it's like looking into another world," he said "More like Isn't Anything, where it seems to be of this world, but with one foot in another world. The songs on Loveless had more in common with folk-blues music to me, just a verse and an instrumental passage, circular. The new songs are more... sometimes it's just that, and sometimes it's songs that have one verse, then a musical part, then something that's totally different. More elongated... and more raw. A lot of the guitars are very aggressive.

via The Quietus

Zitat anzeigen

eleonora
18.05.2012 13:36

Da bin ich echt megagespannt. Schließlich ist das letzte Album vor 20 Jahren erschienen und der Sound von damals ist nun auch nicht mehr zeitgemäß, aber ich vertraue K. Shields und das wird sicherlich ein Meisterwerk.

PJSD
16.09.2012 12:04

Es soll wohl wirklich kommen laut einem User des mybloodyvalentine-Boards.
Veröffentlichung wohl noch dieses Jahr und es soll auf den Namen Bloody Roses hören.
Jetzt warte ich nur noch auf eine offizielle Bestätigung.

fipsi
07.11.2012 18:05

NME.com
The album, the very-long-awaited follow-up to 1991’s classic 'Loveless', has been 21 years in the making. It will be released on frontman Kevin Shields’ website before the end of the year, and will be followed by a further EP of brand new material.

Zitat anzeigen

Stebbard
28.01.2013 06:04

according to reports on Twitter, My Bloody Valentine returned to the stage in London tonight and after debuting a new song (!), Kevin Shields told the audience that the band’s long-awaited third album “might be out in two or three days.”

via Consequence of Sound

Zitat anzeigen

Wer auf solche Videos steht

Stebbard
02.02.2013 22:52

Es ist soweit!

We are preparing to go live with the new album/website this evening. We will make an announcement as soon as its up.

Zitat anzeigen

via Facebook

Stebbard
03.02.2013 01:54

Titel: mbv

Cover

Tracklist
1. she found now
2. only tomorrow
3. who sees you
4. is this and yes
5. if i am
6. new you
7. in another way
8. nothing is
9. wonder 2

sunjb
03.02.2013 12:34

Beim Lernen natürlich eine todesnervige Band. Aber ich hörs mir trotzdem nun mehrfach an.

PJSD
03.02.2013 19:37

Bei youtube ist das komplette Album im Stream:
klick

Ich bin sehr positiv überrascht und hatte ihnen sowas nicht zugetraut, auch wenn es am Anfang dem Hören ein MBV-Karikatur geglichen hat.

eleonora
04.02.2013 16:01

Was für ein Jahrhundertereignis. Dagegen stinkt dieses Jahr wirklich alles an. Ihn ist es tatsächlich gelungen an die vergangenen Alben anzuschließen und ich bin überrascht, wie gut die Musik noch im Jahr 2013 klingt.

fipsi
04.02.2013 16:17

Der liebliche Sound von Staubsaugern

Kaum ein Album ist je so sehnsüchtig erwartet worden: Mit ihrem flirrenden Sound erfanden My Bloody Valentine Anfang der Neunziger die Gitarrenmusik neu. Dann verstummte die Band für 22 Jahre. Bis jetzt. Endlich ist das neue Album "mbv" erschienen - und es ist phantastisch.
weiter bei SpOn

Zitat anzeigen

Anzeige
Elton John
Elton John - Someone Like Me
Mehr dazu
Anzeige
Anzeige