The Gaslight Anthem Forum: Diskussionen zu The Gaslight Anthem

eröffnet von TomGabel am 14.09.2008 17:14 Uhr
90 Kommentare - zuletzt von schlafmuetze

norakete und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

90 Kommentare
« Seite 4 von 4
Cody
25.03.2022 16:05

Hello everyone, Brian here. I hate to disappoint you, but I need to inform you that there will not be a 10th anniversary Handwritten Tour, or a documentary film… However, I am very pleased to announce to you all that The Gaslight Anthem is returning to full time status as a band. We’ll be announcing a lot of tour dates in the next couple of days. We’re also beginning to write new songs for what will be our sixth LP. We’re very much looking forward to the future and seeing you all again. We want to thank you for staying with us. Stay tuned! - Brian, Ben, Alex, and Alex.

Marc1904
28.04.2023 09:29

Ich hatte die dieses Jahr bereits im Tippspiel...

Finde den neuen Track etwas "zahnlos" - aber die Pause kam zum richtigen Zeitpunkt. Habe inzwischen wieder verdammt viel Bock auf die Band.

kesorm
28.04.2023 09:39

ich weiß auch nicht warum ich noch den Druck und die Dringlichkeit von Sink or Swim oder 59 Sound erwarte...

War eigentlich klar das eher sowas kommt. Schade, die Entwicklung der Band gefällt mir seit Handwritten nicht mehr so gut.

LustigerAstronaut
LustigerAstronaut
28.04.2023 14:13

Song klingt mehr nach "von Fallons Solo-Sachen übrig geblieben" als nach TGA...
Freue mich zwar, dass sie wieder am Start sind. Aber "zahnlos" trifft es ganz gut, so hatten sie leider ja auch aufgehört.

Cody
28.04.2023 14:39

Persönlich schon so ziemlich besser als alles, was auf der "Get Hurt" Platte war. Höchstens 'Rollin and Tumblin' kommt da ran. Macht auf jeden Fall Vorfreude auf das neue Album.

apfelschorle
21.07.2023 07:26·  Bearbeitet

Neuer Song mit Bruce : History books

Klingt stark, Vorfreude auf das Album steigt

schlafmuetze
schlafmuetze

We’re very excited to say that we have been working on an EP with our dear friend Butch Walker. History Books - Short Stories comes out this Friday, but you can listen to a preview of it now. We had an idea after we finished recording the album to record some acoustic versions of History Books and Positive Charge.
?
Then at the same time I had been listening to this Billie Eilish song my daughter showed me on the way to school one morning called Ocean Eyes and I thought, hey that would be a great song for The Gaslight Anthem to cover. I really enjoyed diving into this song and now I am a Billie Eilish fan. Thanks Layla!
?
Then we decided that is was time to update one of our very favorite songs Blue Jeans & White T Shirts. We had been messing with some of the location names to be more current - seems like real estate on Cookman Ave is all office buildings and condos for very very rich people, maybe not the neighbors for me. So we updated a few choice Jersey locations - not to replace the old version, just more of a current look.

Zitat anzeigen