Front Of Stage Area

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2008 (u.a. mit Die Toten Hosen, Metallica, Rage Against The Machine)

eröffnet von Davidef am 02.05.2008 16:37 Uhr
21 Kommentare - zuletzt von minilogue

UntitledHonk850masterfisch1975LukeReloadedParkrocker89Stuffi_95
Stuffi_95 und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Davidef
02.05.2008 16:37

Hello ringrockers, I'm new here and it's the first time that I'm going to go to Rock am ring.
I'd like to know if there is the possibility that during the festival a reserved area will be set beneath the stage.

Thank you
Davide

GraveDog
02.05.2008 17:06

never heard sth. about that. Smiley

If you just mean that the areas directly in front of the stages are separated - yes. but if you are pretty early at the stage there is no problem to enter that area.

if you mean, that you can reserve an area or if you have fear that you need extra tickets for that area - no.

if you have a VIP-Ticket you also have the possibility to go on the tribune to have a better sight on the center stage.

I hope that we could help you.
otherwise just ask again Smiley

greetings

Davidef
02.05.2008 17:41

Zitat:
HR

GraveDog schrieb:
If you just mean that the areas directly in front of the stages are separated - yes. but if you are pretty early at the stage there is no problem to enter that area.
HR

It's just this that I wanted to mean, thank you for your answer.
In an other festival (Gods of metal 2006) I happened to have to stay away the stage because only who arrived very early in the morning (recognisable by a special bracelet) was able to access in front of the stage.
Is it so also in rock am ring?

Henning
02.05.2008 17:45Supporter

nope, we germans reserve only places at the pool on holidays. On Festivals you have to get the right timing.

IE Metallica and RATM will be very crowded, so taht you have to be there for a good place at least one band before or stand at the gates to the "mosh pit" entrance when the band before RATM ends to get in.

GraveDog
02.05.2008 17:45

no.

there is kind of a "gate". and there you can pass until it is too full (normally mor or less 3 hours before the headliner starts playing).
of course it's full at that gate, because nearly everyone wants to get in front.

but at Rock am Ring there are NO braceletts or sth like that.

enjoy your days at RAR 08 Smiley

mette
02.05.2008 19:36

Zitat:
HR

Henning schrieb:
nope, we germans reserve only places at the pool on holidays.
HR

SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

scottishringrocker
03.05.2008 00:15

Zitat:
HR

Henning schrieb:
IE Metallica and RATM will be very crowded, so taht you have to be there for a good place at least one band before or stand at the gates to the "mosh pit" entrance when the band before RATM ends to get in.
HR

Do you think that it will be crowded for Die Toten Hosen as well? I remember last year watching Stone Sour on the Alternastage and getting into the "mosh pit" entrance really easy for the Smashing Pumpkins at the main stage. Then the next day I was in the pit and was really thirsty after KoRn so I went to get a drink and couldn't get back into the pit for Die Aerzte! Was quite annoying![addsig]

KillTimEngage
03.05.2008 00:28

yes i think so! Die Toten Hosen are almost the same like Die Ärzte! So don`t be thirsty next timeSmiley Smiley

Topf
Topf
03.05.2008 01:32

Zitat:
HR

KillTimEngage schrieb:
yes i think so! Die Toten Hosen are almost the same like Die Ärzte! So don`t be thirsty next timeSmiley Smiley
HR
Or just watch out for the "beer man" with the big back pack selling beer in the pit. But he regularly is afraid of entering the center pit so you can meet him on the left side of the pit near the front toiletts without leaving the pit area Smiley[addsig]

scottishringrocker
14.05.2008 01:19

The problem with beer is that you always have to go to the toilet afterwards so have to try and fight your way back!

On another topic, does anyone know when they are announcing the times that the bands are on at?

minilogue
11.03.2010 12:02

Hi! Ringrockers,

I head tickets for Rock in Park were sold out every years, and they sold today's tickets on the days.
Today's(current) tickets are only 3days? or 3days and a day?
Does anyone know about how much the cost every year?

I'm planning to go to RIP from Japan, but I forgot to buy ticket before March 7th.
The shipping cost is expensive, and I hesitate what to do. Should I buy a ticket early?

Kaan
Kaan
11.03.2010 12:17AdminSupporter

Yes, Rock am Ring and Rock im Park were sold out the past years. Currently there are still enough tickets available for Rock im Park (170€ for 4 days!). Rock am Ring is sold out already.

I'm not too sure if there will be tickets on sale on the weekend. But if so, they will be very expensive! (for example: 250€ instead of 150€). Maybe postage costs will be lower than buying a ticket directly at Rock im Park.

edit: please check www.parkrocker.net for further information on Rock im Park They also do have an english speaking forum: www.parkrocker.net/forumdisplay.php?f=713

minilogue
11.03.2010 14:11

Slipknotism schrieb:
Yes, Rock am Ring and Rock im Park were sold out the past years. Currently there are still enough tickets available for Rock im Park (170€ for 4 days!). Rock am Ring is sold out already.

I'm not too sure if there will be tickets on sale on the weekend. But if so, they will be very expensive! (for example: 250€ instead of 150€). Maybe postage costs will be lower than buying a ticket directly at Rock im Park.

edit: please check www.parkrocker.net for further information on Rock im Park They also do have an english speaking forum: www.parkrocker.net/forumdisplay.php?f=713

Zitat anzeigen

Thanks for your insight.
4days! Oh! I got the wrong idea.
I head Rock am Ring is more popular than Rock im Park.
I'm not good at German, but I'll read the website.

Anzeige
Anzeige