Some questions from a swede :)

Festival Forum: Diskussion zu Rock am Ring 2007 (u.a. mit Die Ärzte, Linkin Park, Thirty Seconds To Mars)

eröffnet von mna87 am 23.04.2007 14:41 Uhr
33 Kommentare - zuletzt von Henning

TrailofDeadKaanValmontKukkaPastorOfMuppetsroxar
roxar und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

mna87
23.04.2007 14:41

Hello everyone. I understand german but not all that much.. So I hope I could get some answers to my questions.. The faster the better Smiley

1. I see that there's both Rockamring and Rockimpark.. Are these to festivals the same? can I go to both with one of the tickets? and will all the band play att both the festivals?

2. Witch one of the festivals would YOU recomend? Park or Ring?

3. The camping. I've been to Roskilde before and there you have to come really early to get a nice spot. Is it the same att This festival? The reason I ask is because I don't know how many days I can get of from job.

4. How's the atmosphere?

5. General information? are there anything special I should think about before going there?

Dumdidum
23.04.2007 14:50

Hey.
I hope I can answer your questions.
Rock am Ring and Rock im park are two different Festivals. They are taking place at the same weekend (01-03th of July). Rock am Ring is at the Nürburgring and Rock im Park ist in Nurnberg (Nürnberg?Smiley ).
I think everybody here will recomend Rock am Ring just because this is an Rock am Ring ForumSmiley
The Bands are normally ethe same. Sometimes Bands play only on one of the Festivals (like GnR last year).
How far you have to walk from the Camping depends on your arrivingday. Maybe somebody else can help you there because I don't know too much about this topic.

The atmosphere ist great if you like festival-atmosphereSmiley Drunk people everywhere and so onSmiley

You should take a tent with youSmiley
And on the festivalground you need Tetrapacks...

abfuck.joe
23.04.2007 14:51

1. no it are different festivals at the same time.... one in the west and one at the south of germany.

2. RING!

3. Yeah... at wednesday the best spots are used.

4. great![addsig]

Frosty
23.04.2007 14:54

1. Rock am Ring/Rock im Park is a twin-festival. so the line-up is quite the same with few differences.
you can only buy a ticket for Rock am Ring or Rock im Park.

2. I have only been to the ring yet. so I cannot say anything about RiP.

3. Yes, you have to be very early at the Ring to get a good camping spot. Wednesday would be good, but thursday is still not that bad.

4. hmmm...find out yourself.Smiley I think Rock am Ring has a great atmosphere.

5. if you go to Rock am Ring, prepare for every possible weather you can think of. you can expect everything between -10 °C and snow to 35°C in the sun.Smiley

I hope this will help you.

boaah... und ich hatte Englisch-LK. Peinlich, Peinlich...Smiley

Valmont
Valmont
23.04.2007 15:04

Zitat:
HR

Frosty schrieb:

5. if you go to Rock am Ring, prepare for every possible weather you can think of. you can expect everything between -10 °C and snow to 35°C in the sun.Smiley
HR

Smiley Smiley Smiley

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TOPIC!! perhaps the most important one. if you won't take warm clothes with you, you could get very sick or just loose all fun because of the fucking cold nights (and days, perhaps)

Smiley Smiley Smiley

another topic: you should leave your good education back in sweden Smiley

[addsig]

FBG
23.04.2007 15:25Supporter

val, er kommt aus schweden Smiley erzähl dem kerl nix von kälte ....

"Es überrascht mich schon ein bisschen, dass es Album des Monats geworden ist. Mich erinnert das alles sehr an Bullet For My Valentine - und die mag ich leider überhaupt nicht. Von dieser CD blieb nicht wirklich viel bei mir hängen."

coffee4ever
23.04.2007 15:31

If you can't take off many days, you can arrive on friday as well. This year it's my 4th time and each year I have arrived on friday.
Of course your camping spot is far away from the festival territoy, but there is a shuttle service that brings you there for little money.
And you can drive drunk as well because everything you have to remember is a colour Smiley

Henning
23.04.2007 15:49Supporter

In the Park you have better weather and shorter ways.

At the Ring you have the impressive nature plus the impresive Ringrockers. For traveling reasons Nürnberg might be a bit better for you.

I d prefer Ring all the time, because of the atmosphere.

If you arrive on thrusday, you are surely welcome on the boardmeeting. :]

mariii
23.04.2007 19:52

Zitat:
HR

Henning schrieb:
In the Park you have better weather and shorter ways.

At the Ring you have the impressive nature plus the impresive Ringrockers. For traveling reasons Nürnberg might be a bit better for you.

I d prefer Ring all the time, because of the atmosphere.

If you arrive on thrusday, you are surely welcome on the boardmeeting. :]
HR

hab ich das jetzt richtig verstanden dass nürnberg besser sein soll für ihn? er kommt von schweden! da ist doch der ring kürzer für ihn.....oder bin ich jetzt ganz doof und versteh kein englisch mehr?[addsig]

Valmont
Valmont
23.04.2007 19:54

Zitat:
HR

mariii schrieb:
hab ich das jetzt richtig verstanden dass nürnberg besser sein soll für ihn? er kommt von schweden! da ist doch der ring kürzer für ihn.....oder bin ich jetzt ganz doof und versteh kein englisch mehr?
HR

also englisch verstehst du Smiley[addsig]

kasper_kasparov
23.04.2007 21:29

nürnberg=nuremberg Smiley

als englisch LK'ler muss man hier schon bissel klugscheissen SmileySmileySmiley

Punk1
23.04.2007 21:31

@Mariii:

30km ist der Unterschied laut Google Maps

denke mal, bei knapp 900km fällt das nicht so ins Gewicht Smiley

Sirius1078
23.04.2007 21:38

Zitat:
HR

Punk1 schrieb:
@Mariii:

HR

Smiley Steh gerade auf dem Schlauch... 30 Km ist welcher Unterschied? Aber nicht zwischen dem Ring und Nürnberg worüber eigendl. gesprochen wird (der wäre ca. 400 Km). Oder habe ich was verpasst???

Angel_of_Death
23.04.2007 21:39

Zitat:
HR

Sirius1078 schrieb:
[quote]
Punk1 schrieb:
@Mariii:

HR

Smiley Steh gerade auf dem Schlauch... 30 Km ist welcher Unterschied? Aber nicht zwischen dem Ring und Nürnberg worüber eigendl. gesprochen wird (der wäre ca. 400 Km). Oder habe ich was verpasst???
[/quote]

wenn man von schweden kommt ists zum ring 30 km weniger als zum park

Sirius1078
23.04.2007 21:47

Stibimmt....Stand wirklich auf dem Schlauch Smiley

Hatte die Route nicht mehr direkt präsent bzw. dachte es wäre mehr..... google hilft Smiley

Edit: Es ist sogar anders run. Der Park ist für ihn näher 867 KM zu 896 Km (Ring). Aber bei der Distanz eigendl. egal wo man hinfährt Smiley RING Smiley

Punk1
23.04.2007 21:52

Zitat:
HR

Jupa schrieb:
Hät ich aber jetzt auch nicht gedacht. Smiley Wie soll das gehen?
HR

aus Sicht von da oben liegen der Ring und Nürnberg fast auf einer vertikalen Linie, jetzt stell dir nen Radius wie bei nem Zirkel vor, dann weisst Du wie das geht Smiley

Steifi
23.04.2007 21:53

Zitat:
HR

NoelGallagher schrieb:
Don't forget to bring along some Swedish blond girls. Thanks in advance.
HR

we would prefer the swedish female soccer team. but other girls are also very fine.[addsig]

Anzeige
Anzeige
Icon