04.04.2007 16:07

Zitat:
HR

Jensch schrieb:
[quote]
svenf schrieb:
Würde sagen das nach Afrika dann Europa kommt -> Juni Juli
HR

würd ich jetzt dagegen wetten. südamerika kommt noch. außerdem denk ich nicht dass axl nochmal ohne neues album nach europa kommt.

ich tippe auf frühestens nächstes jahr
[/quote]

dann komm der ja niemals wieder Smiley

Punk1
04.04.2007 16:27

Mist, hatte gehofft sie machen das LNS beim Serengeti Smiley

immerhin haben die grad den Ticketpreis um 10 Euro erhöht, das hatten wir doch schon mal Smiley

Jensch
04.04.2007 18:45

Zitat:
HR

Timmy84 schrieb:
dann komm der ja niemals wieder Smiley
HR

würd ich jetzt SO nicht sagen. chinese democracy kommt definitiv... vielleicht dieses jahr, vielleicht nächstes jahr, aber es wird kommen.

ob axl dann noch fähig ist zu laufen ist ein anderes thema ^^

Angel_of_Death
04.04.2007 18:46

Zitat:
HR

Jensch schrieb:
vielleicht dieses jahr, vielleicht nächstes jahr, aber es wird kommen.

ob axl dann noch fähig ist zu laufen ist ein anderes thema ^^
HR

vllt kommt es 2018, wer weiß? Smiley

Smiley

Jensch
04.04.2007 18:48

Zitat:
HR

Angel_of_Death schrieb:

vllt kommt es 2018, wer weiß? Smiley

Smiley
HR

bis dahin sind dann wohl ALLE songs geleaked

Smiley

Angel_of_Death
04.04.2007 18:50

und wahrscheinlich von anderen bands gecovert Smiley

das wär doch mal was, ein coveralbum mit songs, die es offiziell gar nicht gibt Smiley

Kaan
Kaan
04.04.2007 18:50AdminSupporter

wieso kann sich nicht irgendeine größere Band den Scherz erlauben und ein Album namens Chinese Democracy auf den Markt schmeißen? Smiley[addsig]

Deekayone
04.04.2007 18:53

Der name ist von axl rose urheberrechtlich geschützt.

The Offspring wollten ein album unter dem namen veröffentlichen.

[addsig]

04.04.2007 18:58

Zitat:
HR

Deekayone schrieb:
Der name ist von axl rose urheberrechtlich geschützt.

The Offspring wollten ein album unter dem namen veröffentlichen.

HR

Das weißich noch. Schade,dass es nicht geklappt hat. Smiley

Deekayone
04.04.2007 19:03

Der name is auch geschützt allerdings von axls alter plattenfirma.
Ob er die rechte für den namen übernommen hat weiss ich nicht.[addsig]

Deekayone
04.04.2007 19:05

Ich hab aber nen coolen namen : Chinese crazy demo Smiley

Edit : Gleich mal schützen lassen

[addsig]

BumBumD
11.04.2007 21:44

INJURY FORCES GUNS N' ROSES TO POSTPONE CONCERTS

Guns N' Roses have announced that they are postponing the start of their world tour which was due to start in Japan.

The Japanese concerts are being rescheduled. Guns N' Roses will be able to make their two scheduled performances headlining the MyCoke festivals in South Africa at the end of the month.

"I feel so bad right now,” explains bassist Tommy Stinson. “I accidentally fell down a flight of stairs. I put my hand down to break my fall and heard a loud ‘pop.' The next morning my hand looked like a balloon. I went to see my doctor and while the good news is that it’s not broken, the bad is news is it’s severely sprained and I may have done some ligament damage. We had our last rehearsal a few days ago and shipped the gear to Japan and then this happened. I feel horrible.

"I'd like to apologize to our Japanese fans that were looking forward to seeing us and know that we will we see you all soon. Again, we'd like to sincerely thank our fans worldwide for their patience and support."null

http://www.creativeman.co.jp/2007/GN...ial/index.html

Jensch
12.04.2007 12:56

dass die japan gigs verschoben werden müssen steht jetzt auch auf der offiziellen homepage.
... dann haben die kungs ja jetzt noch zeit chidem fertig zu mixen...

Jensch
14.04.2007 14:59

According to several Mexican newspapers, GN'R are scheduled play in Mexico in June. The dates reported are:

June 2nd - Monterrey @ Monterrey Arena
June 3rd - Guadalajara @ Arena VFG
June 5th - Mexico City @ Palacio De Los Deportes

The public on sale date is believed to be April 28th.

BumBumD
20.04.2007 13:38

und die südafrika-termine wurden jetzt wegen der handverletzung von tommy abgesagt.

Guns n' Roses withdraws from My Coke Fest

Coca-Cola South Africa, in conjunction with its media partner, 5FM and My Coke Fest organizer Big Concerts, regrets to announce that Guns ‘n Roses will no longer form part of the line-up of the music festival taking place in Johannesburg and Cape Town on April 27 and May 1 respectively.

Guns ‘n Roses were forced to postpone the second leg of their global tour including appearing at My Coke Fest, due to an injury recently sustained by the group’s bassist, Tommy Stinson.

Commenting on his injury, bassist Tommy Stinson said: "I feel so bad right now. I accidentally fell down a flight of stairs. I put my hand down to break my fall and heard a loud 'pop.' The next morning I went to see my doctor, and the bad news is it's severely sprained and I may have done some ligament damage. I feel horrible.

“We'd like to apologize to our fans who were looking forward to seeing us for their patience and support."

http://www.5fm.co.za/events/eventsdetails.aspx?id=7281

svenf
06.07.2007 22:08

Zitat:
HR

July 6, 2007
Guns N' Roses Live Earth Press Release
By Axl Rose

Guns N' Roses or myself will not be performing at Rio Live Earth or Live Earth for a couple of reasons. The first is that we were not asked until the last couple weeks while we were on tour in Australia and have upcoming sold-out dates already rescheduled in Japan. Our gear is already en route to Japan for these shows. We have attempted to find a solution to be able to perform in Rio, but unfortunately none has been suggested.

I was asked to perform individually with Lenny Kravitz by the promoters and Mr. Gore. As we were working this out, Lenny unfortunately became injured and temporarily canceled his involvement from the event. According to the promoters, by the time they had reconfirmed Lenny's performance, there wasn't enough time to arrange flights for myself to Brazil and then to Japan for our upcoming shows. Unfortunately, I was not informed that Lenny's performance was reconfirmed until our own explorations and in following the media surrounding the event today, which is Saturday morning here in Australia and Friday in Brazil.

Guns N' Roses or I were not asked to play anywhere else such as Japan or Australia (as we are already in the regions on tour) and in which we have formally offered to perform but the offer of our involvement was declined.

We wish all involved, the performers, the organizers, the fans and audiences around the world all the best and a very successful event.

Thank you,
Axl Rose
HR

Armes Axlchen. Smiley[addsig]

07.07.2007 10:58

wie oberassi ist es, "guns and roses OR myself"....

"die band, also ich,... kann n icht spielen weil"... assi Smiley[addsig]

Dumdidum
07.07.2007 11:16

Also jetzt sehe ich schwarz, der Klimawandel kann nun nicht mehr abgewendet werdenSmiley

Kaan
Kaan
07.07.2007 11:31AdminSupporter

Zitat:
HR

whisk schrieb:

"die band, also ich,... kann n icht spielen weil"... assi Smiley
HR

WRONG! die Band oder er allein (bzw. mit Lenny)...[addsig]

Bash-D
07.07.2007 13:15

Zitat:
HR

whisk schrieb:

"die band, also ich,... kann n icht spielen weil"... assi Smiley
HR

wer lesen kann und englisch versteht is kla im Vorteil... SmileySmiley

Deekayone
07.07.2007 13:58

vorraussichtlich nächstes jahr.

AufjedenfAll kommt europa nächstes jahr dran.

Wäre verdammt fett wenns mit metallica auf tour geht Smiley[addsig]