Edguy

Edguy Forum: Diskussionen zu Edguy

eröffnet von Droogandleader am 22.10.2005 16:00 Uhr
29 Kommentare - zuletzt von ShuyiN

BrodelFrankenstolzKaanstonedhammerRhapsode7Dup
7Dup und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

Teceo
22.10.2005 16:00

"Against certain rumors and speculations, Tobias Sammet [EDGUY vocalist] has not undergone a sex change operation yet: 'Of course, after the success of NIGHTWISH, WITHIN TEMPTATION and EVANESCENCE, we sat down to discuss what kind of sacrifice we'd have to make to hit big time with this new album. In time of female vocal domination, we came to the conclusion that it's the penis that stands in our way. I mean — literally, of course! That being said, to avoid any rumors: if it's gonna happen I'd become a lesbian woman. In case this trend is gone and we're too late, our drummer Felix considers to join me to the operating room and become a cockatoo. Though we talked him into believing that cockatooed drummered bands are gonna be the next big thing it's not for business reasons. Felix discovered his cockatooish side just when reaching puberty. Ever since he's felt like having been born in the wrong shell. He's more that cockatoo kind of guy, you all know what I mean. Whatever, in case all this won't work, we just recorded the most ambitious EDGUY album so far — just to be on the safe side. It's the most diversified stuff and we'll post the songtitles soon. The first press reactions are superb and I feel not playing it close to the chest was the best thing we could have done. It's still EDGUY at any second, it's funny here and melancholic there, fast and slow and really diversified. You'll hear 'Rocket Ride' on January 20th. And the first part of the tour is booked too. Tickets are gonna be available early next week, watch out for some real big entertaining HM-party. See you all and stay metal. You are the best."

Zitat anzeigen

ZERO74
ZERO74
03.11.2006 08:07

Bin sehr überrascht, die hier zu finden.
Hatte mal das Forum durchsucht und kaum Treffer gefunden.

Spitze wäre dann aber Avantasia live! Smiley

Neuner
03.11.2006 08:33

Hab sie mir vor 2 (?) Jahren aufm Ring angesehen und fand die richtig gut!
Wäre auf jeden Fall cool wenn sie wieder kommen würden.

Droogandleader
28.02.2007 12:37

Schön wäre das!

Den ein Festival-Auftritt kommt selten allein:

June 22.07 Balingen (Germany) Bang Your Head Festival

ZERO74
ZERO74
28.02.2007 14:01

Die nächste Avantasia Episode ist ja gerade in Arbeit. Wobei ich anzweifele, dass die zum Ring kommen werden

YourHeartShallBurn
28.02.2007 14:18

jo,wär net schlecht.
die solln ja ganzschön was hergeben live...

EUM3L
11.03.2009 00:26

Ja ich liebe das Genre Posermetal garnicht gewusst das auch Kiske und Hansen zu Posern gehören sonst würde sie nicht mit ihm zusammen abrocken

Smiley

JahnHorstmann
16.12.2009 22:19

Voll dafür! Hab sie Anfang des Jahres in Osnabrück gesehen! War absolut geil! Würd ich immer wieder angucken! Wäre was feines für n Nachmittag um die Zeit zu überbrücken. Aber ich glaub die Chancen sind nicht ganz so gut....

DeNiro
28.12.2009 23:22

Edguy wäre der Oberkracher. Eine der besten Livebands überhaupt. Euro-Power-Metal vom Feinsten!

[addsig]

tobiwan42
25.11.2010 21:16

Edguy sin geil! warn schon bei Wacken un sin nebenbei auch noch deutsch (aus Fulda)

live bestimmt auch en erlebnis! [addsig]

25.11.2010 23:05

Hab sie vor 2 Wochen als Vorband von den Scorpions in Mannheim gesehen, haben auf jeden fall gut Stimmung verbreitet, deshalb auch ein PRO

Schepphimself
01.12.2010 18:32

Hab sie auf dem diesjährigen Wacken gesehen und dafür gibts ein dickes ANTI!

Aber das bezieht sich fairerweise nur auf deren Musik, ich hasse Powermetal.

Greets
Schepp himself