eröffnet von spike am 27.10.2006 07:52 Uhr
432 Kommentare - zuletzt von RedForman

Wupster und weitere Nutzer sprechen darüber

432 Kommentare
« Seite 14 von 18 »
MMP
MMP
16.10.2019 07:18·  Bearbeitet

Das wollen sie schon 2005 nach dem X & Y Album und wurde seitdem nach jedem Album von Chris Martin gesagt.

Von mir aus hätten sie es nach Mylo Xyloto tun können. Danach kam nur noch sehr vereinzelt ein paar gute Momente. Ich weiß nicht, ob ich mich nun fürchten oder freuen soll...

PlugInBaby
16.10.2019 07:35

Noch besser wäre vor Mylo Xyloto gewesen
Aber ich hoffe das bedeutet eine ausgiebige Tour und eventuell auch Festivals

1MMP gefällt das
blubb0r
16.10.2019 16:13

What’s the case...

during festivalsummer 2018 it was already the case that Coldplay want to come back for a festivaltour in 2019. A lot of promotors were interested. But not every festival was happy to get Coldplay, they are too big for a festival. Other acts are not really happy to play the same day (you know that a lot of the ticket sales are for Coldplay not for the other acts). Pinkpop was interested, their profile is a big headliner and the other acts are not that important. Werchter wanted to put them on their field for a concert with the same logistics of their festival.
But the tour was not profitable enough and plans were cancelled. The interested promotors stayed in touch with the agent of Coldplay for next summer.

Now this friday, the first single will be released. Another single and the album are coming in november. Typical Coldplay we will get a lot of promo in advance of the release.

There will be a tour next summer. But Coldplay and festivals... I expect a combination some festivals, stadiums, fields... In Belgium, it is really clear what it will be.

About the talk of I am legit. You can do what you want. The only thing that i want is to give some insights. The majority of the people don’t know a lot of what is going on. Off course I can not say, that band is coming, or that, or this. It is not more than logic that I can tell something when it is almost the moment.
Never forget, this world is easy and complicated at the same time. A band will cancel a show because they have to go a wedding, postpone their tour because they have troubles with their wife, children are graduating... announcement are postponed because of the festival poster, time difference, a problem with one show in the tour. Sometimes you are negotiating months with a band, you finalise a deal, the next day you get a call that they will postpone their plans.

Most of the time a year before Werchter can organise 8 events if they want. And then the bands cancel their plans, and the search for headliners is starting again.

Don’t forget the information of Zegut. He said something very important. That band is not coming to Europe for 1 show.

Zitat anzeigen

via ken19 auf efestivals

runnerdo
runnerdo
16.10.2019 16:44Supporter

Heißt wohl in Belgien kein Rock Werchter, sondern eine Werchter Sonderveranstaltung (Werchter Classic, Werchter Boutique 3) oder?

In Deutschland dann vermutlich gar kein Festival.

JackD
JackD
16.10.2019 16:58

blubb0r schrieb:

What’s the case...

during festivalsummer 2018 it was already the case that Coldplay want to come back for a festivaltour in 2019. A lot of promotors were interested. But not every festival was happy to get Coldplay, they are too big for a festival. Other acts are not really happy to play the same day (you know that a lot of the ticket sales are for Coldplay not for the other acts). Pinkpop was interested, their profile is a big headliner and the other acts are not that important. Werchter wanted to put them on their field for a concert with the same logistics of their festival.
But the tour was not profitable enough and plans were cancelled. The interested promotors stayed in touch with the agent of Coldplay for next summer.

Now this friday, the first single will be released. Another single and the album are coming in november. Typical Coldplay we will get a lot of promo in advance of the release.

There will be a tour next summer. But Coldplay and festivals... I expect a combination some festivals, stadiums, fields... In Belgium, it is really clear what it will be.

About the talk of I am legit. You can do what you want. The only thing that i want is to give some insights. The majority of the people don’t know a lot of what is going on. Off course I can not say, that band is coming, or that, or this. It is not more than logic that I can tell something when it is almost the moment.
Never forget, this world is easy and complicated at the same time. A band will cancel a show because they have to go a wedding, postpone their tour because they have troubles with their wife, children are graduating... announcement are postponed because of the festival poster, time difference, a problem with one show in the tour. Sometimes you are negotiating months with a band, you finalise a deal, the next day you get a call that they will postpone their plans.

Most of the time a year before Werchter can organise 8 events if they want. And then the bands cancel their plans, and the search for headliners is starting again.

Don’t forget the information of Zegut. He said something very important. That band is not coming to Europe for 1 show.

Zitat anzeigen

via ken19 auf efestivals

Zitat anzeigen

Gott würde ich mit dem gerne mal Bier trinken gehen.

concertfreak
concertfreak
16.10.2019 17:18·  BearbeitetSupporter

Ich kann mir in Deutschland nur Solo Shows vorstellen. Die sind viel zu teuer für ein Festival.

RedForman
17.10.2019 11:30

Profilbild auf Facebook wurde vor 15 Minuten aktualisiert. Zu sehen sind ein Halbmond und ein Stern.

MMP
MMP
17.10.2019 11:57

Morgen neuer Song und Albumankündigung mit Veröffentlichtung am 22.11.
Vielleicht ja auch Tourdaten für 2020.

MMP
MMP
17.10.2019 12:22·  Bearbeitet

Dann gibts morgen auch wohl Tourdaten und Albumankündigung mit erstem Song.
Eventim berichtet im "Headliner"-Magazin auch über Coldplay mit neuem Album und ob eine Tour geplant ist.

-TW-
-TW-
17.10.2019 18:15

zell schrieb:
service.oeticket.com

Bei oeticket zumindest schon mal coldplay-2020-tickets

Zitat anzeigen

Ohne hier jetzt Hoffnungen zerstören zu wollen, aber der Name von einem Artikelbild im OeTicket-Blog sagt nicht wirklich etwas über Tourpläne aus.

Morgen kommt höchstwahrscheinlich die Single und die Album Ankündigung.

Tourdaten in Europa halte ich für nächstes Jahr für unwahrscheinlich, aber wenn ich falsch liege hätte ich nichts dagegen

Paju
17.10.2019 18:51

Ich halte eine Europa Tour nächstes Jahr für sehr realistisch, ist halt die Frage, ob die morgen schon angekündigt wird.

Ich persönlich glaube eher an eine reine Promotion für das Album, bzgl der Poster. Da steht ja nichts von Tour, soweit ich das erkennen kann.

Tour Ankündigung kommt dann kurz vor/nach Album Release. Wäre ja jetzt auch nicht mehr so lange hin.

blubb0r
17.10.2019 18:58

ich rechne mit festivals (sommer 20), arenen (winter 20), stadien (sommer 21)

Leites
17.10.2019 19:16

Rechne hier morgen auch auf keinen Fall mit Tourdaten.

Morgen wird es die Album Ankündigung und den neuen Song geben und in der Zeit zwischen Ankündigung und Release dann hoffentlich Tourtermine für 2020.

Aber lassen wir uns überraschen...

BTW: An Arena Konzerte glaube ich leider nicht.

Anzeige
Coldplay
Coldplay - Live 2012
Mehr dazu
Anzeige
Anzeige